Friendship Essay: What Makes A Good Friend?
A friend is someone difficult to find. A friend is someone you can always count on when times are tough. The dictionary's definition of a good friend is a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. A good friend is there when you are struggling. For example, when a boy breaks your heart a good friend walks you through it and offers a shoulder to cry on. According to Bree Neff, a good friend is someone who is trustworthy, doesn't talk behind your back, listens to your problems, gives good advice and tries to lend humor along with his or her support. There are also bad friends, those who pretend to care and then turn around gossiping and starting drama. Good and bad friends are all around you, involved in your everyday life. To find good friends you should look for such traits as being kind, trustworthy, loyal and dependable. A good friend must be kind because being kind is when they look out for you no matter what! If they hear girls talking about you, they are the friends that stop them. Friends look out for you even when you are arguing. A friend understands that you may not always get along but you should always try and be there for them and look out for them. Although this can be difficult at times, it proves how kind and loving you are. Another part of being kind is listening to one and another. Sometimes we don't care about what are friends have to say, but listening is really important. Listening shows that you value their friendship . Some friends only talk about themselves and never listen to your problems; that is not a good friend. Listening to each other helps you learn about the person as it shows character and tells that person you can count on them. In addition, being a ... ... middle of paper ... ...in trouble. They are someone that will be there when you just need someone to talk. You can rely on them to show you they care, and be there till the end. A good friend may not have all these traits. If someone is a gossip, you shouldn't get too close with him or her. If they are known for betrayal and being dishonest you should think about it and probably take one step away from them. According to the site “Being Friends,” friends should listen to each other, not put each other down to hurt one another, understand each others feelings, disagree without hurting each other, and be dependable and trustworthy. When finding friends you should look out for the good and the bad. See which traits are most important to you and make sure your friends have more good than bad traits. This will create compatible friends for you who hopefully remain with you for a lifetime!
In this essay, the author
- Explains that a good friend is someone you can always count on when times are tough. bree neff defines good friends as someone who is trustworthy, listens to your problems, gives good advice, and lends humor along with his or her support.
- Explains that being kind is when friends look out for you no matter what. listening to one another helps you learn about the person and shows that you can count on them.
- Explains that a trustworthy friend is someone you can count on no matter what. good friends are people with whom one can talk to and trust with their secrets.
- Explains that a loyal friend is someone who never lets you down. they stick with what they say and keep their friendship open and honest.
- Opines that a dependable friend is someone you can rely on. they won't leave you on the spot, and will be there when you need someone to talk.
- Advises that if someone is a gossip, you shouldn't get too close with him or her. if they are known for betrayal and dishonesty, they should listen to each other, understand each others feelings, disagree without hurting one another, and be trustworthy.
- Opines that a true friend is someone you can confide in without fear of being judged or betrayed.
- Analyzes how bruno, the main character in "the boy in the striped pyjamas" by john boyne, is in need of a good friend, having been forced to move away from his home in berlin and ‘his three best friends for life’
- Analyzes how shmuel and bruno swap life stories through the wire fence. bruno is content to have found a playmate.
- Analyzes how bruno and shmuel's friendship is tested in the novel because it is a secret one. although they can both trust one another, they are also aware they shouldn't be friends.
- Analyzes how bruno's delight at seeing his friend ends when lieutenant kotler arrives and accuses shmuel of stealing food.
- Analyzes the climax of the boys' friendship when shmuel tells bruno that his father has disappeared within the camp.
- Analyzes how bruno stands by his friend, holding shmuel's hand, forgetting even the names of his friends in berlin.
- Concludes that bruno and shmuel's friendship is both strange and genuine.
- Describes the reasons why they have low self-esteem and think no one wants to be their friend.
- Opines that frances p robinson's book, "learn how to make new friends", is not professional advice.
- Defines a friend as someone of the same or opposite sex, someone you hang out with, go to events with or share your deepest thoughts.
- Explains how the following chapters discuss things to know before, and after making new friends. if you have a hard time making and keeping friends, it's time to discover why.
- Explains that they had a big problem being negative most of the time. they sought professional treatment and learned that their depression caused them to be negative.
- Explains that if you ignore the genuine needs of others or don't want to be bothered, that could be part of the reason why you have difficulty making friends.
- Defines a good friend as someone who doesn't laugh when you tell them something serious, who listens and is considerate to what you are feeling at that moment and tries to help.
- Analyzes how george cared about lennie enough to bring him along to deal with his problems instead of leaving him with a childish mind.
- Illustrates how lennie's friendliness is evident in the whole time when they got to the farm and through before the incident to bring the end.
- Analyzes how george shot lennie and put an end to the hardships in each of their lives. he did it as a friend so he wouldn't feel any pain and was unaware of what was about to happen.
- Opines that if everyone was a friend to at least one person in this world then there would be peace.
- Explains the importance of friendship, noting it's not a god-gifted relationship, but it is one of the best relations an individual can possess.
- Opines that one can never feel lonely in this world if he or she is surrounded by true friends, whereas loneliness prevails in the lives of those who do not have friends.
- Explains that friendship is a beautiful bond by all means, but one should always be aware so as to distinguish between true friends and false friends. false friends are those who support you when you are rich and famous.
- Opines that it is essential to be capable of making proper choices in life especially when choosing the group of friends we want to support and be with for the rest of our lives.
- Opines that having a group of amazing friends helps an individual overcome all the hurdles in his or her lifetime. securing true friendship is essential to become successful in all areas of life.
- Opines that that will grant him a vast influence on people's life.
- Explains that life without a good friend is the same as being dead. it is human nature to have someone that we rely on.
- Explains that honesty is one of the most important traits that any relationships relies on. honest people are easier to form a bond with.
- Explains that having integrity means he is true to himself and would do nothing that demeans or dishonors his friend.
- Explains that a good friend is wise and can save them from many troubles. people face problems in their lifetime and need help from someone they know and trust.
- Explains that a wise friend is capable of understanding people's priorities, which makes him more reliable. a playful friend helps to release stress and get rid of accumulated pressure.
- Explains that there are many different perceptions and definitions of loyalty, such as respect for one another, great communication with each other, and unconditional love.
- Explains that people look for honesty, compassion, and fairness when they're looking for a real friendship. freddy was not only her best friend but she realized he was genuine.
- Opines that a good friend needs to be able to accept different personalities and characteristics. they should be loyal, caring, loving, good listeners, and positive people.
- Opines that a good friend is someone who can accept different types of people as friends with good and not so good characteristics.
- Analyzes how maria felt betrayed when she left her friend's friendship for no apparent reason. she felt selfish and self-centered.
- Explains that in order to connect with one another, we need others to feel as a whole person. time management is important because life's too short, time runs out.
- Explains why loyalty is important in a good friendship.
- Cites cummings, rachel, george, don, and gerstein, offra. loyalty in relationship most important of all.
- Analyzes how they found three distinct values in the novel, the chosen, by chaim potok. friendship, individuality, and religion shaped the lives of the two main characters.
- Defines friendship as many things and feelings, including kindness, compassion, honesty, trustworthiness, respect, and dependability. friendship is something everyone needs to live.
- Opines that individuality plays an important role in everyday life. individuality is important as it sets one person apart from the next.
- Explains that religion plays a smaller role in other people's lives. it is having faith and devoting part of your life to an almighty being.
- Analyzes how danny and reuven grew to realize who they really are and what they needed in life. they formed an inseparable bond that brought together two very different individuals.
- Explains that friendship is the most wonderful relationship that anyone can have. a friend offers love and respect and will never leave or betray us.
- Illustrates the benefits of a friend, such as providing guidance, encouragement, and support to students going through difficult times. a true friend is someone who loves and respects us.
- Explains that a boyfriend and girlfriend love each other so much that they just want to be together as much as possible. a good friendship has genuine love and respect.
- Analyzes how friends make sacrifices for each other. todd sacrificed his football game to be with his girlfriend in american pie, which shows friendship through a humble heart.
- Opines that a friend's most important detail is to never leave or forsake the other. in lord of the rings, froto and sam wise lived in peace and in one accord.
- Narrates how gandalf brought frotos friend, sam wise, who went with him on the journey. sam promised froto that he would never leave or forsake him.
- Explains that sam wise didn't allow this to happen because he made a promise to him. he jumped into the ocean and sacrificed himself for his friend.
- Analyzes how froto snuck out to the boats and tried to leave sam behind, but sam eventually caught up and went after him. the movie showed the true meaning of friendship.
- Explains that we also have convenient friends, such as a next-door neighbor, who can help us when the neighboring family goes away or is at work.
- Explains that there are also special interest friends, but they are not intimate friends because they enjoy the companionship of shopping together.
- Explains that all of us have friends who know us very well. these types of friends are called historical friends. historical friends know about our past.
- Opines that friends cannot read each other's mind. they feel disappointed when they expect their friends to read their mind, so they should just tell one another what is needed.
- Explains that friends have different traits and characteristics that create their individual personalities. understanding how each friend relates to the world will ensure a successful, happy life.
- Explains that the beginning stages of communication with another person may open the door to the acquaintance category of friendship. acquaintances are people who, even if you see them everyday, talk superficially with you.
- Explains the difference between an acquaintance and a social friend. social friends share the same common interests and enjoy learning deeper aspects of their lives.
- Explains that their best friends are in contact with each other every day and work toward their friendship goals to allow it to continue down a healthy path of friendship.
- Explains that friendship, like most relationships in life, has different layers and characteristics. acquaintances are people we talk to, but barely know, and social circle is your largest group of friends.
- Opines that friendship is one of the most important things you can get out of life.
- Explains that there is no real definition of friendship, because there's no one way you can define it. friendships can mean many different things, depending on the person.
- Opines that to have a good friendship, one should have trust and be able to leave them with their most prized possession. friends should accept each other's flows and look pass their differences.
- Explains that loyalty is another big factor in friendship. loyalty means never doing or saying anything bad about your friends behind their back.
- Opines that a friendship should contain lots of love. true friendships stick through the fights and the, i want to be with my boyfriend stages.
- Opines that if you surround yourself with positive and goal-oriented people, you will most likely get the best out of life.
- Opines that for those who have a friend from 1st grade till college, they need to hold on to them because they know they're there for the right reason.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Skip to main content
- Skip to secondary menu
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
A Plus Topper
Improve your Grades
Essay on A Good Friend | A Good Friend Essay for Students and Children in English
July 30, 2021 by Prasanna
Good Friend Essay: To get about with life, we need people with whom we can connect. Communication and relatability is the key to life and makes our existence survival. We have numerous relationships with many people in our lives; of these relationships, friendship is one of the most important bonds. Friends, like our family, play crucial roles in our lives.
Throughout our lives, we make numerous friends. While some of them drift away, others remain close. It is common for students in school to write compositions on the topic of friendship. Below we have provided such essays that the students can refer to.
You can read more Essay Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Long and Short Essay on A Good Friend for Students and Kids in English
An extended essay on A Good Friend has been provided below; it is of 450-500 words. A short composition of 100-150 words has also been given.
Long Essay on A Good Friend in English 500 words
Students require A Good Friend Long essays of classes 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Theoretically, friendship is the bond which two peer individuals share between them. However, practically, the concept of friendship is by and large more vast and expansive. It includes within its domain several varied emotions, feelings, and sentiments. There is nothing such as a good friend or a best friend or a perfect friend. The concept is very subjective, and the degree of friendship varies between people to people.
Throughout our lives, we meet many people. Some of them remain, mere acquaintances, while others end up becoming some of our closest friends. The very close ones become like a family away from a family to us. Some say, a good friend is a family member that we choose for ourselves; it is very accurate.
Friendship is primarily built on the two pillars of love and trust. From these two emotions flow the other intermediary feelings between friends. A good and faithful friend supports you, has your back, and sticks through you during your bad and good times.
We befriend a lot of people in our lives, but not all of them live up to being a true and faithful one. We need to understand and judge who the correct ones are and keep them close forever.
Read more on other Relationship Essay Writing Topics.
A good friend stays with you through both your good times and your bad times. They always provide you a shoulder to cry on during troubled times; they motivate you not to lose determination and purpose in life; they celebrate with you your joys and success. A true friend is almost like your sister/brother, who has seen you grow up, knows all your faults and your strength, and sticks with you through the thick and thin.
As we all grow up, we realize that a good friend is tough to acquire. We cannot always hope to meet people who will fully understand us and promise to stay along with us all the time. Thus it is very much important not to lose your close friends with time.
A true friendship does not require daily conversations or daily spending of time together. Fellowship identifies the concept of personal space and personal lives. A good friend gives you the privacy you need and allows you to go about your life in your way. A good friendship thrives over patches of silences; you can go a long time without any interaction and then one day meet to realize nothing has changed at all.
True friendship requires time and trust to build. It does not require much hard work, because it is enjoyable to make friends. The hard part is maintaining a friendship over time. One callous mistake, and all the years’ worth of trust breaks in a split second. However, fighting for your friend and keeping that bond always alive and not losing it is worth the tassel. It is because a good friend is worth all the hardships and all the compromise. It is almost surprising how the support of one good friend can change the way you think about yourself and life.
Short Essay on A Good Friend in English 100 words
A Good Friend short essays are beneficial to students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
It is a matter of luck to get one good friend in your life. If one happens to acquire one true reliable friend, one should not let go of them. Friendship is one of the greatest and the best of relationship bonds that people share in the world. A good friendship develops on the foundation of trust, loyalty, and faith. Without love and these emotions, no friendship lasts for long. We must make valuable friendships throughout our lives. Friends stay with us through our good days and our bad days. They help us through life. We must have one correct and a good friend on whom we can always trust and rely on.
10 Lines on A Good Friend in English
- A good friend always supports you and helps you when you are troubled.
- A good friend is always there to lend their shoulder when you need to cry.
- A true friend always supports and loves you.
- A good friendship is borne out of brotherhood and fellow-feeling.
- Friendship does not know any particular age boundary.
- We can build a great friendship with almost anyone, whether they be younger or older.
- Friendship requires dedication and devotion.
- A true friend never lets you feel hesitant or sad or inferior about something.
- The mark of true friendship is respect. A friend can hold extreme opinions and may disagree with you, but the connection between two friends is essential.
- True friendship stands the test of time. It persists despite all difficulties and hardships.
FAQ’s on Essay on A Good Friend
Question 1. How to have a good friendship?
Answer: The key to maintaining good friendship is, to be honest, loyal, respectful, and selfless. There should be mutual respect and love between two friends.
Question 2. How to strengthen a friendship?
Answer: A friendship can be strengthened by showing emotional and mental support to your friends. It can be made better by always being there for them.
Question 3. Who is a good friend?
Answer: A good friend always motivates you to work harder; they feel good for you when you succeed in life. The mark of a good friend is tenderness and care.
- RS Aggarwal Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 8
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 7
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 6
- Picture Dictionary
- English Speech
- ICSE Solutions
- Selina ICSE Solutions
- ML Aggarwal Solutions
- HSSLive Plus One
- HSSLive Plus Two
- Kerala SSLC
- Distance Education
Talk to our experts
- Essay on a Good Friend
Essay on a Good Friend for Students in English
An essay is a creative writing skill that enhances the imagination of a writer in every way and provides wings to paint their canvas of mind with their creativity. Essays have been widely used by people in every field to exchange and share their thoughts, experiences and ideas without any foundation. Unlike reports, formal and informal letters, Notices, Advertisements and other formats of writing, an essay gives the writer more flexibility to create without any pressure of how, what and when in the format and content. That makes an essay one of the most important writing skills to learn for anyone and everyone.
An essay is always an important part of the syllabus for students in their language subject right from Class 1. This continues to hold relevance to higher and senior secondary education and even after school. Especially for the students who pursue language in their bachelor's degree, the essay becomes an important part of their everyday learning. It is, therefore, advised for students to learn the basics about essays right from the beginning so that with consistent effort and practice they will get fully prepared for the same in their subsequent classes.
In most subjective competitive exams, essays play the role of a necessary role to fulfil. In the Mains examination of Civil Services, essays constitute a major weightage in the marking scheme and have proven to be a game-changer for a lot of students. In other examinations as well that include language papers in them, essays only help them to perform better. Even in the objective question papers, a good essayer can perform better than other students in answering Unseen passages or compositions. Practising Essays also improves the vocabulary of the students to dive into creativity and make it a little more than beautiful.
A good friend is a person who is capable of caring, irrespective of any conditions or whether he/she is being cared for or not. A good friend never judges us for our mistakes but only encourages us to do better and become responsible human beings.
Long Essay on a Good Friend
Friendship can exist between any beings and it is not only confined to humans only. Some people call their pets their best friends because they love them unconditionally without expecting anything in return. It surpasses age and could be found between even an old man and a small boy. Friendship is the most important relationship because it is not defined by any social boundaries or roles. A good friend will always look out for you in any situation. As there is an old saying- “Friend in need is a friend indeed”.
Yet friendship is separated from love in our society, but we have to ask ourselves that don’t we love our friends? If two lovers are not great friends then the relationship will face many clashes as they still are playing roles. Friendship detaches you from your roles in society and allows you to explore the unknown, where you can be yourself with the other, our friend accepts us as we are, we become friends because of the way we are.
Role of a Good Friend
A good friend sticks by your side both in your good times and hard times. They always provide you with support to rely on during troubled situations; they inspire you not to lose hope and peace in life. They are the ones with whom we celebrate our joy and success. A true friend is almost like your sibling, who has seen your good and bad sides and knows all your faults and your strength and yet remains completely unbiased with you.
As we grow older we realise that a good friend is always tough to find. We cannot always expect to meet people who will turn out to be good friends and will stay along with us for a long time. So it is very much important not to lose contact with close friends over some time. We all get busy in life to fulfil our needs and desires of earning money and sometimes we lose touch with our good friends. This only brings out the worst as we are no longer in touch with the energy that always supported us at some point in our life.
Do Friendships require Regular Calls and SMS?
A true friendship will never require daily conversations or daily spending of time together. Fellowship recognizes the concept of personal space. A good friend will always give you the privacy you need and allow you to go about your life as you always wanted. A good friendship thrives over gaps of silence. You can go a very long time without any interaction and then one day meet to realise nothing has changed at all.
Traits of Good Friends
Good Listeners - It is of utmost necessity that a friend should be a very good listener.
Reliable - A good friend is one whom you can rely on for anything and everything. People share maximum secrets with their friends only.
Loyalty - True friends are always loyal to each other. A good friend will never try to betray you in any way, talk bad about you behind your back or do anything that questions your friendship.
Trust - Good friends are always trustworthy. One should have friends to whom you can share all your secrets without any fear of getting disclosed.
Short Essay on a Good Friend
Throughout our lives, we meet many people either physically or on social media. Some of them only remain our acquaintances, while others end up becoming some of our very closest friends. The very close ones become like family members. Some say a good friend is just like our family member that we choose for ourselves.
It is always a matter of luck if one gets a good friend in their life. True friendship takes time and trust to build. It does not require any hard work or external push, because it is fun to be around friends. The hard part is to maintain a friendship for a long time. One silly mistake, and all the years’ worth of trust breaks in a split second.
Friendship is not bound by people’s financial status. A king can be a best friend to a poor beggar and poor labour can be a good friend to a rich industrialist. As we all have heard the story of Lord Krishna that he was in unconditional true friendship with poor Sudama. The friendship of Krishna and Sudama is a milestone for many people. They were like true soul mates.
Good Friend Essay Conclusion
Friendship is one of the best relationship bonds that people share in the world. A good friendship is developed on the foundation of trust, loyalty, and faith. Without love and emotions, no friendship can last long. We must make valuable friendships throughout our lives. They help us through life. We all must have one good friend whom we can always trust and rely on.
How does Vedantu help Students in learning Essay writing?
Vedantu is an online learning platform that ensures a 360-degree quality learning of the students by providing necessary study material for free and important courses for different exams.
For Essay writing in English, Vedantu provides Topic wise explanations on different topics of essays. In addition to this, Vedantu also provides free access to study material including NCERT text with solutions, Solved CBSE Sample question papers and Previous Year's question papers, Important Questions and keynotes for better revision, solved reference material including all four sections of composition, writing, NCERT text and novel for students.
To initiate master learning in the English language, Vedantu also provides English courses like Spoken English course for students of age 7 to 14, Personalised English reading course for students of age 4 to 6. Curious students or parents can initiate their success with Vedantu by starting with a free online counseling session. Students can register at Vedantu or download the Vedantu app from the play store or app store and register themselves there.
FAQs on Essay on a Good Friend
1. Who is a Good Friend?
A good friend is the one who stands by us through thick and thin. He or she never judges us for our actions and always acts as a guiding light in the moment of darkness. A good friend can motivate us to achieve our dreams by reminding us what we are good at.
2. Why doesn’t a Good Friend fall apart while away for some time?
It’s because true friendship has no boundaries and cannot only thrive during physical meetings. A good friend always gives us our space to explore and waits to listen to our findings.
3. What makes a Good Friend?
Good friends are always caring, loyal, passionate, and critical of you. These qualities make a friend a good friend, the person who talks behind your back and laughs at you can never be your good and true friend.
4. Why is learning and practising the essay "A Good Friend" so important for students to score high marks in Exams?
Essays always come with a good weightage of marks in the respective subject. This ensures that students should at least prepare for all the possible topics that are important and have chances to be asked in exams. The essay on "A Good Friend" is an important topic in this regard to cover. This topic has been seen to be repeatedly used in question papers especially for the junior Classes of 1 to 7. By learning this essay and practising it over and over prepares the students for the other related topics as well. It also provides necessary keywords that can be used in different topics of essay writing. Therefore, before going to the exam hall, students of all classes should at least have a reading on the essay topic "A Good Friend".
5. What is the importance of learning Essay writing for the students of all classes?
Essay writing is the most conventional and convenient way to share ideas without boundaries or boundation. Essay writing is the easiest way to convey a message or share a piece of information on any subject. Be it CBSE, ICSE or even state board exams of any class, Essay writing always holds a relevant weightage not only in English, Hindi and other language subjects like Sanskrit but for all the subjects especially Social Science and other theoretical subjects. It helps students learn the necessary writing skills and presentation of any spontaneous topic. This is necessary for all the subjective exams and even beyond exams, that is in life. By learning good essays, students will become pro at communicating their innovative ideas in the simplest way possible.
6. What should be the approach of students to learn about Essay writing and other questions of the writing section in the english language Exam?
English Writing includes several questions like writing Reports, Notices, formal and informal letters, articles, advertisements, posters, matrimonials, resumes etc. One such topic among them is essay writing. Once the students properly learn essay writing then it becomes easier for them to decode the other formats of writing. As a result, essay writing becomes the foundation of learning all the other formats of writing. Students who wish to master essay writing should immerse themselves in reading. That's right. Reading spontaneous content of sample papers, unseen passages, and unread chapters will give your mind a habit to create fresh and exciting images which is the first requirement of writing a good essay. For this, students can find sample Question Papers of English at Vedantu to start right away. After some time, reading should become a habit so students can start writing and check their writing by themselves to see where they could get better. Keep practising the same from different question papers and voila, you made it!
Essay on A Good Friend in English for Children and Students
Essay on A Good Friend in English for Children and Students: A true Friend is the greatest gift of our life which is hard to find and once you get never let him go. ‘A friend in need is a friend indeed’ this famous quote is completely accomplishes the meaning of true friendship as true friends are always stand by you when you are in need. Friends who prove the closest, dearest, loyal, faithful and the best companion are called true friends.
Long and Short Essay on A Good Friend in English
Five different essays are given in this section on the topic of ‘A good friend’. All good friend essays are in simple English language and useful for essay writing competition for students in schools and colleges. You can select any essay on a good friend as per your need and interest:
Register to Get Free Mock Test and Study Material
Verify OTP Code (required)
Fill complete details
Target Exam ---
Short Essay on a good friend – Essay 1 (200 words)
A true friend is the person who is believed to be the closest and dearest one for any boy or girl. Without any friend life is just meaningless and dull. To find a good and best friend is just like to win the half of the world.
A good friend‘s company always matters a lot in the success of a person. A child learns good or bad habits from his or her friend but if one gets good company as friend he is the luckiest person in word. Never lose those friends who were always besides you in your bad time.
We can’t live our life alone we need a friend on every stage of it. Any relation can be stronger if it adds friendship in to this for example a father or a mother can be the first friend of their child who helps them in growing with best upbringing for the better way of life. Friendship is the relation where friends listen and try to understand each other’s problems. Thus we can say that this relation is about good listeners. Therebefore there is nothing can be hidden among true friends and friends never lies to their best buddies. This is the greatness of true friendship.
Essay on What Makes a Good Friend – Essay 2 (300 words)
A true friendship is the most beautiful blessing from god which is needed to be treated and nourished like any priceless thing in world. A good friend is someone difficult to find with no expectations and no demands. A true friendship has the quality of different shades with lots of sentiments sometimes they get happy, sometime they get emotional and some time they fight with each other but that doesn’t affects their true friendship.
What makes a Good Friend?
True friends are always caring, loving, loyal, passionate, a little bit critic and most importantly trustworthy towards their friends. These qualities make a friend as a good friend. However the person who cheats you, talks behind your back and laughs at you can never be your true friend. Friendship is the relation where friends listen and try to understand each other’s problems. Thus we can say that this relation is about good listeners. To have a good friend is always like getting a real pearl.
Is Friendship Matters with Status?
Friendship has never bounded by people’s financial status. A king can be a true friend of a poor beggar and a poor labour can be a good friend of a rich industrialist. Lord Krishna was in unconditional true lovable friendship with poor Sudama. Friendship of Krishna and Sudama is a milestone for all of us. Therefore they were like soul mates. Their friendship was on that level where if one get hurt other feels the pain.
To follow the simple rules of friendship is not easy for all it require a kind of faith trust and loyalty towards their friends. It is purely blessed relationship we get in our life and needs to maintain with some dignity. A friend might be of our age or of different age group but it doesn’t affect the quality of true friendship.
Essay on True Friendship and what is a True Friend – Essay 3 (400 words)
A good friend is the only relation which we earn in life. To find a one who is loving, caring, helpful, honest, loyal, and most important compatible is the biggest achievement of us which we get in form of true friend. Since childhood we always learn some things new and exciting in the company of our good friends. A fun time spent with friends is a kind of some happiness that can’t be express. Whether you make group study or enjoying in someone’s birthday party it is always fun with friends.
True Friend – the Secret Holder and Best Companion Ever
True Friends are the closest one with whom we can share each and every secrets of us. We trust them and feel safe in their company. True friendship is there where we don’t need to say our problems in words, true friends already understand the emotional expressions of their loving ones. Some of friends always remain the best friend for whole life and can never be replaced by any other person or relation. Therefore this is the value of true friendship.
A true friend is one who always being there for helping you in different circumstances whether good or bad. Friendship is the relation which is not limited to any particular age group. A person always needs a true friend in every stage of life.
This fast running world has always creates different circumstances in one’s life but with the help and guidance of a true friend you can easily overcome from those situations. After parents true friends are the real well-wishers of us who can even slap us when we are wrong.
Bonding between two friends is just hilarious as whether they live near or far their connection never breaks due to any misunderstanding or any communication gap. They feel close to each other when they require. May be you have a list of many friends but the important part is how much true friends you have, this is the real gain in life. Thinking of that time which was spent with friends always makes you feel happy and emotional.
True friends proves best companion too with whom we enjoy and learn a lot in life that is priceless happiness which cannot be express. A trustworthy relation is always believed to be among friends. True friends are real achievement in life’s journey. Good friend is just not a friend who is good enough but it is someone who is believed as quality friend. You should always value to your true friend and never let them go.
Essay on Qualities of a Good Friend – Essay 4 (500 words)
A true friend is found with full of qualities and makes their friend either him or her luckiest person in the world. After family a child always search a friend to play with or to share their secrets. Childhood friend are the first company for the people with whom they start learning the new fresh chapter of life. A Friend can change a person’s life completely. Whereas one side a good friend helps their friend in getting heights of success on the other side a bad company can destroy their friend’s life completely. It is our duty to find good one as our true and best friend.
Qualities of a Good Friend
True friends come with various qualities which makes them someone special in one’s life. Here we are pointing some qualities of a true friend and also its impact on friendship:
- A friend is the need to live here with some expectation like to share some secrets and to express good or bad feelings. A good friend is one who listens carefully to his or her friend without making fun of it. Thus we can say friends are also good listeners.
- Adding to this talking or bitching behind the back of one is not the quality of a good friend. Friends are those who believe in saying their opinions and advices direct to their friend. And also friends are those who understand their friend’s suggestions and advices with full devotions.
- Friends have the quality of caring sharing and comparing. Therefore they care other, share their things together and sometimes they get lightly jealous from each other. These are all the mixed shades of a true friendship. A true friendship is just about happiness, togetherness and the biggest part loyalty among friends. Friends are like special gift from god which is priceless.
- Friends are the person who always bare orders, complaint, criticism and also sometime anger of their dear friend. They never complaint and expect from each others as they know these are little things in front of their real true friendships.
- Reliability enhances the quality of a true friend. A person can easily rely on his or her friend for any kind of task whether it is easy or difficult enough.
- True friends are like soul mates whose place can be replace by anyone on any condition. Each one is stand like a pillar for his or her friend in their difficult situations. A good friend is always there when you in need and supports you in whatever the circumstances are. That’s why a relation of true friendship becomes the most lovable relationship among all for any child, teenage or adult.
This life is full of ups and downs and on each stage you need someone who can understand and support you with no any expectation. Those special persons called true friend. Friendship can be between two boys, two girls, one boy and also one girl or any two persons of different age group etc. True Friends has always its special place in one’s life whether they meet once in a week, month or a year. True friendship always done by heart not by mind and thus it is something special.
Long Essay on a Good Friend: Trustworthy and Loyal Person – Essay 5 (600 words)
Friends are the medium by with a person can live life with more happiness, excitement and enjoyment. Good friends comes with definition of loyalty and trustworthy. A true friend never let his or her friend alone during their tough time. This bonding creates a pure relation of true friendship.
Childhood friends always remembered for whole life of a person. They actually denotes to true friendship. With a friend a life becomes easy on every stage of it and results always in better way. It is quite obvious that definitely there would some issues or fight between friends but it makes their relation more strong. To have a good friend is always like getting a real pearl.
Good Friend a Person Who is Loyal and Trustworthy
Friends are those who become the part of their friend’s happiness and true friend are those who always support them in their bad or tough time too. Quality of loyalty makes a friend as true friend. However loyalty is a vital virtue for any friendship. A loyal friend always helps in need, care each other’s feelings and shares secrets without any question. Loyalty enhances the purity of a friendship.
Two persons of any age group can be friend, they like to spend time with each other also share their secrets, sadness, emotions, happiness, and expectations from life. Loyalty is must in this kind of friendship as without trust you can’t be able to express your feeling with anyone. Loyalty and trust matter from both sides in a relation of true friendship. A friend needed to trustworthy for this healthy relationship of friendship. Thus this relation is difficult to express or describe only people who involve in true friendship can feel the fragrance of it.
A type of friendship relies on the behaviour and a mutual understanding between two or more persons. A surrounding of some close or good friend helps in making the life easy and meaningful also helps in handling Challenges comes in every stage of life’s journey. Only the presence of your good buddy in you bad time gives you a moral support and helps a lot in overcoming that tough situation. A friend always needed either you are happy or you are sad. No matters they are far or near a good friend is one who never let his or her friend alone in their bad time.
Good friends are always honest and loyal to their friends they never backbite or betrayal their friend. People who praise someone on their face and say bad behind their back not counted as true friend. Definition of good friends is one who is honest, loyal, and trustworthy for his or her friend. Good friend is hard to find but when you get its god’s blessing. Loyalty and trust needed in every relationship along with friendship. A person who is not loyal is not eligible for becoming even a friend. Good friends are the secret holders of each other. Therefore they have blind faith on their true friends. Friends share their secrets to each other only based on the trust they have between them.
True friendship is like a result of any worship or we can say when God wants to help someone he sends a person as a true friend of him or her. True friends are those who understand without even saying what your friend needs, this is the quality of a good friend. Never let your true friend go from your life, it is a kind of pure and divine relation which we earn from life.
My Best Friend Essay
Essay on Importance of Friends in our Life
Essay on Friendship
A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed Essay
Speech on Friendship
Slogans on Friendship
also Paragraph on Friendship
Paragraph on My Best Friend
Friendship Essay: What Makes A Good Friend?
Good friend definition.
What is a friend? A friend is someone who will always tell you the truth. They are the there for you through the hard times and the easy times. They will never leave your side because they will understand you. A friend is someone you can count on to do anything with. They will never hurt you and will always have something to say. They wouldn't keep secrets from you, they would be the first ones to say if something is wrong. They will be more like your brother or sister to you because they will know you very well. Most important, a friend is someone you will love to be around because they brighten your day. An example of a good friend is someone that can hurt you by telling you the truth. A bad friend can be someone that will lie to you and
Arch Enemies Research Paper
A friend is an individual with whom secrets and problems are typically shared. This type of relationship serves to build trust in the friendship. Best friends should be trustworthy,
Definition Essay: What Does True Friendship Mean?
First and foremost, when a person is a true friend, he or she doesn't ever say, ¨Sorry, I can't¨ or ¨Maybe next time.¨ a true friend is one that when you feel depressed, he or she is already at your door to see what is wrong. Any person that knows about true friendship should know that betrayal is never acceptable. True friendship means to share, give and, stay when it's most needed.
Definition Essay: What Is A Friendship?
In a friendship you need to have trust; without true it would be a difficult and messy friendship. “ With friendship all bonds are built with trust. Without it, you would have nothing.” When you have trust with your friend you are showing them that you are comfortable with them. My friend Kassandra and I have always been so close, and we trust each other so much that it's crazy. I
Different Types Of Friends Essay
"Life without a friend is like death without a witness." -Spanish Proverb. We all have friends, different people have different tastes and temperaments and hence make different types of friends. They tend to bond with some and stay away from some. With time and growing trust, some people get really close to each other and remain true friends. They stand up for each other in times of need and provide full support when you lose confidence in yourself. However, every friend is not the same type. One might have more close friends than acquiantenaces, while others might have more acquaintenaces than close friends, but either way, majority of people that develop great friendships either fall into one of the
Personal Narrative: What Real Friendship Is Essay
When you were still in the kindergarten, friends were the people who romped about with you, played mischievous tricks upon everyone. When you were getting bigger, perhaps at primary school, friends were the people who helped you in your homework, who sung with you at the school choir. Had you forgotten them? Had you betrayed them? Are you a good friend to your friends? A true friend would always tell you the truth, be you best partner when you need him, most of all, support you.
Rough Draft About Friendship
A true friend is someone who would stop whatever they are doing to help you through anything and you would do the same for them. In a friendship both people need to posses the same essential traits for the friendship to be successful. Friends are a big part of my life because without them life would be very dull. I think God made us to find people that we are compatible with so we can go through life together. Three traits that a person should posses to be a good friend are honesty, loyalty and encouragement. In my experience my friends who live out all three of these traits fully, are my closest friends and I hold the same traits back to them.
College Admissions Essay 'Un-Loyal'
So what are necessarily are true friends? A friend is someone who freely lets you be yourself without judgement. They don’t talk about you behind. They look out for you and only want
Hale, Gale And Katniss In The Hunger Games, Harry Potter
Trust is essential when creating a strong friendship. Trust is a major theme in the relationships of many characters in literature such as, Gale and Katniss in the Hunger Games, and Harry Potter and his friends in the Harry Potter series. Without trust their relationships and themselves as characters would have never grown. When you trust others you become more open and make your friendships more intimate and, making the bond evermore closer and true.
Definition Essay Friendship
The word friendship is determined in many different ways. Webster's Dictionary defines friendship as a friendly relation, or attachment, to a person, or between persons. In order to have a friendship, a friend is needed. A friend is described as a person who has a strong liking for and trust in another. As there are many definitions for the word friendship, everyone has their own personal definition of what a real friendship is. My personal definition of friendship is someone who will be there no matter what the circumstances are. Also, a real friendship should have no judgment, trust, and equal effort. I would define a friend as someone who is loyal, dependable, and always there in a time of need. However, friendship differs between people. For example, the friendship between someone and their parents would be different with someone their own age. A friendship can exist between best friends, friends, acquaintances, lovers, children, parents, siblings, and much more. However, all of these types of friendships are different.
Katelyn Chris Research Paper
There are many qualities to be found in a good friend. Whether it’s kindness, charisma, or comedic ability, friends can vary immensely, and anyone has the potential to classify as a good friend.
Luke Collins Research Paper
Friends are good to have. Especially the really close friends. Friends are people you have fun with; Friends are people you can rely on; Friends are people that look out for you; Friends are people you play with; Friends are people everyone needs. Friends, best friends, family, are all people that you can count on to be there for you.
A Definition of a Friend Essay
Friendship is not simply a "relationship", knowing someone, conversing with that person, or dealing with that person in business, school, or in casual acquaintance. True friendship is not just a "relationship", but self-sacrificing love. A friend is also one who supports, sympathizes, and is a person in whom you can confide. There are unique qualities that a person must have to be considered a friend.
Definition Essay: What Is A Perfect Friend?
A friend who is loyal is a person who is faithful to one’s sovereign. So that they believe in a god. They know that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. They also believe that he is alive today in our hearts. He does many miracles, and he will help us when we are in tough times.
Friendship Essay : Compare And Meaning Of True Friendship
Being a true friend doesn’t mean just saying hello and then walking on by or just talking to someone in one class period and then not at all for the rest of the day. A friend is someone who we can go to and discuss problems, give advice to, comfort when their feeling bad or had a bad day, and someone who you talk to on a daily basis. You shouldn’t be afraid to be seen talking to or hanging out with your friends. You should be loyal to your friends and be yourself around them because they are the ones who won't judge you or make cruel remarks about you behind your back.
- Interpersonal relationship
A Good Friend Essay
Good Friend Definition
What is a friend? A friend is someone who supports you and doesn't judge you or call you animal names. It is also someone who keeps you updated with the gossip around school and encourages you to try new things in difficult areas that at are out of your comfort zone. A friend is also someone who will help you if you are going through a life and death situation and will not laugh if you are dying. Also, a friend is someone who is there for you when you most need them and are always available. I also believe a person you can trust with your personal life and tell them everything about you and you know for a fact that they will keep it a secret. Another example of a great friend is someone who does not hide secrets from you and let's you know…
Friendships, Friends, And Such Good Friends By Judith Viorst
Friends, how many of us have them? FRIENDS ones we can depend on. These lines are very well known from the 1984 hit single by Whodini, but in reality is agreat question to ask yourself. Whodini’s first rhyme says “Friends is a word we use everyday most the time we use it in the wrong way.”, with that being said we all confuse the definition or just have our own meaning for the the word, but me, I couldn’t answer the Friends question til I knew the true meaning of a friend. The essay Friends ,…
Traits Of A Good Friend Essay
makes a good friend in books that I have read. That’s just it seems like a good friend is just in books and made up. Some of these traits of a good friend are arguable and others are right on the spot. It seems like every time I try having a friendship those so call traits are never there in the person. If I was going to make a friend the things I look for in them are: honest at all times, there for you through the hard times in life, and they like the same things I do. The most important…
How Is George A Good Friend
and Men I believe that George was a good friend to Lennie. Friendship is when you are by someone's side, through thick and thin. George and Lennie were good examples of friendship because they were always by each others side, even though they may not have gotten along at times. Unfortunately, Lennie isn't so bright, so George has taken on the role of not only being his companion but his caretaker as well. In the novella George and Lennie have gotten into trouble a number of times, but this one…
Who Is Ainsley A Good Friend?
Ainsley is a Good Friend Nothing can break friendship between me and Ainsley. Not death, not other friendships, not anything in the world can tear us apart. The meaning of friendship isn’t in books. It’s in our hearts. Me and Ainsley’s friendship will never end. She will help me when being bullied. She will help me with work I need help on. She will help me with motivation. Ainsley is a great friend. One reason Ainsley is a good friend because she helps me when being bullied. Ainsley’s brother…
The Good Indian Friend Analysis
city of New York, is a good representation of what we as Americans are guaranteed. Freedom of speech, the right to follow any religion, and the right to love and marry whoever we want are among the very few. Though these are rights granted to us by our constitution, there is a dark shadow that many minorities experience at first hand; darkness that is portrayed through the thoughts, words, and sometimes actions of those that are fortunate…
Classification Essay About Friendship
The most important lesson high school teaches females is how to decipher between the useful types of friends you associate with and the piggybackers that do not genuinely care about you. In every clique of gossiping teenagers holds a general variety of friends. Although the individuals themselves are unique, the concept of their friendship is basic and is in every circle of friends. Surprisingly common kinds of friends are true-blue, moochers, episodic, and party girls. Every high school girl…
Personal Narrative: My 18 Years Of My Life
being a year or two behind the other kids because of my late birthday, I had to work harder to comprehend things due to the fast rate at which they were being taught such as the alphabet, basic math, and just about any other thing a normal child learns in elementary school. At the end of my kindergarten year, my teacher at the time proposed the idea of holding me back, and my mom was outraged because someone was telling her that her child wasn’t as good as the others just because I learned at my…
The Wave Character Analysis
This becomes evident when Laurie says “I think you and everyone else are taking this whole Wave thing a bit too seriously” (Strasser). In the story Laurie never officially committed to the wave and that quote shows her getting a little scared about the future of the wave. Laurie doesn't believe the wave is necessarily good, she thinks that the wave may be getting out of hand. In addition, it also foreshadows the next chapters in the book and the darkness of the wave to come. In a final analysis…
Behind Every Argument Is Someone's Ignorance Analysis
but there were several factors leading up to the demise of our friendship. To start off, the associate and I are from two completely different regions of the country which of course brings about opposing point of views. I am from the south where southern hospitality is generally abided by, whereas my counterpart is from up north where people are often classified as rude. These stereotypes are not always true, but they were in this instance. Although we did not see eye to eye on everything at…
- 2005 singles
- 2006 singles
- 2007 singles
- African American
- African diaspora
- African immigration to the United States
- Afro-Latin American
- Black people
- Debut albums
- English-language films
- High school
- Interpersonal relationship
- John Steinbeck
- An Essay About Myself
- Benefits of Studying Abroad Essay
- Political Essay
- Inner Beauty Essay
- Best Friends Essay
- Heart of Darkness Essay
- My Weakness Essay
- Cosmetic Surgery Essay
- Free College Essays
- Importance of Philosophy Essay
- Kite Runner Essay
- Consumerism Essay
- Example of Essay About Love
- The Advantages of Technology Essay
- Essay About Business
- Nuclear Power Essay
- Causes of WW1 Essay
- Illegal Drugs Essay
- Anne Frank Essay
- Essay on Career Choice
- Debate Essay
- Breastfeeding Essay
- Nuclear Energy Essay
- Women Empowerment Essay
- Population Growth Essay
Ready To Get Started?
- Create Flashcards
- Mobile apps
- Cookie Settings
- Play & Activities
- Life Skills
- Learning & Education
- Play & Learning
- Growth & Development
- Rhymes & Songs
- School Finder
Essay On A Good Friend- 10 Lines, Short and Long Essay for Children
Key Points To Remember When Writing An Essay On A Good Friend For Lower Primary Classes
10 lines on a good friend for kids, paragraph on a good friend for children, short essay on a good friend for kids, long essay on a good friend for children, what will your child learn from the essay.
Essays are an important part of the English curriculum followed in schools. It is because this creative writing skill enhances imagination and also helps build a strong vocabulary. It is a great way for kids to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences. The best thing about essays is that they do not have a strict format, and children can write the way they like. Some parents give random topics to their kids to write 5-6 lines each day. It can be a good exercise for your child too. One of the topics you can start with is ‘A Good Friend’. Here are some helpful tips your child can use to write a good essay on this topic.
Children know most things about their friends. If they follow these basic pointers, their essays will stand out from the rest:
- Start the essay with an introduction. Set the stage right for the content to follow.
- Write statements that support the topic and are in flow with the starting paragraph.
- You must be clear about how many paragraphs will be enough to put the content right.
- Continue building the idea in the paragraphs to follow. Paragraph breaks keep the interest intact and are a must when discussing two different scenarios/things.
- Systematically describe your good friend. You can start by writing about how they look, and next write about their good qualities, behaviour, and why you like them.
The essays for classes 1 and 2 might not necessarily be written in paragraphs; they can be 10-line essays to help kids start learning the concept.
- A good friend is readily available to help you in difficult times.
- You feel at home with your good friend. You share a strong bond of love, trust, and care.
- A good friend will never talk bad about you behind your back.
- Your friend will never let you feel inferior or sad.
- A true friendship will persist even after heated arguments and silly fights.
- Respect must be an essential ingredient in every friendship. Good friends might hold different perspectives on a single situation but respect each other’s opinions and not fight.
- A good friend is your family outside your home.
- Your true friend will praise you in public and will talk about your mistakes in private.
- There is no age limitation in true friendship.
- One can share their secrets, problems, and happiness with their true friend without hesitation.
This short paragraph on the topic could help your child start learning how to build an essay!
Friendship is a treasure of everyone’s life as friends stay with us forever. A true friend is our family, our teacher, and everything. It is always said that ‘we become what company we keep’. A friend helps us to learn all good and sometimes, even bad habits. We constantly get influenced by our friends. So, we are lucky if we have a good friend in life. We should always be loyal to our friends who have been with us in tough times.
School teaches essay writing by following a few steps. First, the child needs to collect points and write them down. Then the child can begin writing pointers and then compose it into a single paragraph. Below is an example of writing a short essay with two sections.
It is a matter of luck if you find a true friend. The number doesn’t matter here. Even if you have a single good friend, consider yourself very fortunate. A true friendship develops based on loyalty, faith, and trust, and this emotional attachment keeps the company alive for a lifetime.
A good friend is someone dear to you, and your entire family will know them. They’ll be the ones with whom you have the most amazing memories. Nothing can come between you, and you have been pillars in each other’s lives. Life without a friend will be too boring. A good friend makes life easy for you. They’ll help you in difficult times and celebrate with you in times of happiness.
The child’s vocabulary and the idea to relate sentences will increase with practice and time. And the child will start to write longer essays. The following essay will help you understand how to generate ideas and how to put them together. It can ideally be an essay for class-3.
You cannot choose the family that you are born into! But, you can build one of the most beautiful relations in your life – friendship. A friend is someone you can choose to create lifetime memories. Your love, faith, respect, and loyalty keep you together, and such affection is rare to find. This affection generates from the fact that you can be yourself in front of your friend and vice-versa. You accept each other the way you are! Find out who is a good friend by reading along.
Who Is A Good Friend?
A good friend loves you, cares for you, and is loyal no matter what. They will be the most genuine person in your life, and they will be your biggest critic. This person will never talk behind your back. Also, a good friend will always listen to your problems and will try to solve your problems. In times of happiness, they will be the happiest for you!
Importance Of A Good Friend
Friends are a very valuable asset to our life. They will always be our go-to companion in happiness or sadness. A good friend contributes to our mental and physical well-being. They help us relieve stress and provide joy and comfort.
Qualities Of A Good Friend
The following qualities in a friend make them special:
- Good Listener
A friend who is all ears for you will not draw sudden conclusions. They will listen to you carefully and probably give the best solutions to your problems.
Only a trustworthy person can be a good friend. You can trust them blindly even while sharing a secret.
A good friend is your biggest support system. They will always be standing for you in times of happiness and pain!
A true friend can be relied on for anything.
- Resolves All the Fights
A good friend will never leave your hand even after a bad fight. Both of you will take some time and get back when everything cools down.
- Sharing And Caring
True friends love to share and care for their friends.
A good friend will always be compassionate and they will empathise or sympathise with you, whether they agree or disagree with your situation in life.
- Strong Bond
A true friend’s bond comprises love, care, loyalty, affection, respect, and faith. Nothing can break this bond. Nothing!
How To Build A Good Friendship?
Be happy and confident, make friends, spend time with them, and respect their opinions and feelings. Be a part of groups that reflect your interests. For example, if you like football, join a football club, and find like-minded people there.
The basic aim of writing this post is to understand the step-wise procedure behind essay writing. It will also help the child differentiate between a friend and a good friend. Your child will appreciate having friends and will try to be a good friend to all.
1. Does Friendship Require Regular Interaction?
No, not at all. Good friends will never block your personal space. They will always be by your side whenever a problem arises. But they won’t unnecessarily bother you. Remember, sometimes silence feels good with a true friend! You might not meet for days, but nothing will change between you.
A true friend will understand you even in your silence. The write-up will teach your child a valuable lesson about friendship and help them in essay writing.
Essay On Parents For Children Essay On Grandfather For Classes 1, 2 & 3 Essay On Brother For Lower Primary Classes
- Essays for Class 1
- Essays for Class 2
- Essays for Class 3
Elephant And Friends Story With Moral For Kids
The elephants and the mice story with moral for kids, things that are white in colour for kids, leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Consecutive numbers for preschoolers to improve math skills, alphabetic principle for preschoolers – importance and how to teach, subitising for preschoolers to improve math skills, recent comments.
FirstCry Intelli Education is an Early Learning brand, with products and services designed by educators with decades of experience, to equip children with skills that will help them succeed in the world of tomorrow.
Story Related Activities Designed to Bring the Story to Life and Create Fun Memories.
Online Preschool is the Only Way Your Child's Learning Can Continue This Year, Don't Wait Any Longer - Get Started!
©2021 All rights reserved
Welcome to the world of intelli!
FREE guides and worksheets coming your way on whatsapp. Subscribe Below !!
Free guides and worksheets coming you way.
Enter your email to download PDF and receive updates from OSMO
Scan to get started.
The Assessment App is available only on the Apple App Store . Please scan the QR code below with your iPhone device to download the app.
500+ words essay on importance of friendship.
Friendship is the most beautiful relationship between two people. We cannot think of life without having someone whom we can call friends. Isn’t it? Making friends is based on how we want our friendship to be. It has to be filled with love, honesty, loyalty, and compassion towards each other. From a young age, we spend a lot of time with our friends. Friendship is something that has boundless love and care. The essence of friendship is that the mindset of people has to be the same in order to have a long-lasting relationship. In this friendship essay, let us know more about the benefits of friendship.
How well are you acquainted with the importance of friendship in your life? This feeling of friendship starts from an early age where you feel, share and care for your friend. Also, you will receive non-biased opinions and feedback from your friends. True friendship is when you stand with your friends through thick and thin. It is the moment where you need not express yourself and your friends totally understand what you’re trying to say. Moreover, there is no specific criteria to choose your friends. If your mind and heart match, that’s more than enough to become friends.
Benefits of Friendship
Friends are an essential part of your life. Good friends are hard to find, but if you have one then life is sorted. If you are confused or want to take advice from someone, you can just rely on friends. They will give the best advice and show the right path in taking important decisions in your life. Most importantly, they will be there for you no matter what. Sometimes, you might fight for silly reasons which is also a part of friendship. Healthy friendship has mutual love, care, and respect for each other. There is no one above or below in terms of friendship.
There are many people in your life but certain friendships can only touch your personal space. Kids especially are not always comfortable with any people they come into contact with. There are few people whom they like to spend time with and share their stories. There is authenticity in the relationships that you can eventually develop with your friends. It is filled with purity and love for the other person. Here are some reasons that underline the importance of friendship in your life.
- Becoming part of social life and removing loneliness.
- Reducing stress and other tensions in life when you have good friends around you.
- Providing emotional support.
- Helping you improve personally.
- Providing strength and helping in things that are difficult for you.
- Spending quality time with your friends.
- Sharing happiness and sorrows with friends.
Also read: Essay on school and essay on dog .
How to Maintain a True Friendship?
Humans being social creatures need someone to share their happiness and sorrows with. Who can be more trustworthy other than your friends? To grow your friendship, you need to maintain and protect the relationship forever. For that, you have to inherit some qualities that will help in maintaining your friendship for a longer period of time. Friendship increases happiness and gives more meaning to your life. We expect our friends to be there for birthdays, festivals, and all other occasions. Therefore, we tend to become stronger as a person when there are good friends around us. Needless to say, there is no age for friendship, you can make friends in every stage of your life. Here are a few things that you do to keep your friendship interesting and everlasting.
- Be available for your friends anytime.
- Be part of their happiness and sorrows.
- Spend time with your friends on a regular basis.
- Be loyal and honest to your friends.
- Respect your friends and their decisions in life.
- Show appreciation and give feedback for the things that they do.
We hope this friendship essay was useful to you. Check essays for kids to explore more topics.
Frequently Asked Questions On Friendship Essay
What is a friendship essay.
It is a write-up on the friendship between people and the importance of having friends in life.
What is the importance of a friendship essay?
Writing a friendship essay will enable you to express your thoughts and feelings about friends and the qualities of friendship.
What is the benefit of friendship?
Friendship teaches you to become compassionate and loyal to your friends. They will always be with you throughout your life in happiness and sorrow.
Essay on What Makes a Good Friend
Do you know what makes a good friend? Please put a comment and let us know what you want to see in a good friend. Today I am going to write an essay on what…
Do you know what makes a good friend? Please put a comment and let us know what you want to see in a good friend. Today I am going to write an essay on what makes a good friend . Here, I described 7 things that you need to check to choose a good friend.
It is difficult to describe the importance of friendship in our life. Friendship means a complementary understanding between two trusted persons and you have common interests with them. A good friendship is a great blessing from Allah. The profit in finding a good friend is a lot. But choosing a good friend is not an easy matter. So we must be careful about choosing a friend.
Essay on What Makes a Good Friend (400 Words)
A good friend can fill your life with more happiness, excitement, and enjoyment. A true friend never leaves his friend alone during his hard time. When we talk about a good friend, first we have to talk about his trustworthiness and honesty. Friendship is not bound by financial status. A rich man can be a friend of a poor beggar or a poor labourer can be a good friend of a rich businessman.
Childhood friends are always remembered for the whole life of a person. Actually, they are found, true friends. Though there might be quarrelling or fighting between friends, it is normal.
A good friend has some good qualities. We must see the qualities before choosing a friend.
At first, a good friend has to be trustworthy. They have earned your trust and you don’t fear that they will stab you in the back.
They won’t try to keep your girlfriend or boyfriend. They won’t report about you regularly. You trust them enough to entrust in them highly private and secret matters.
A good friend is always kind and helpful. He/she helps the poor students when they really need help. When his/her friends do not understand the lesson in class, he/she try to help them as much as he can.
If you’re exhausted, they take on your load. If you need help figuring something out, they are your analysis associates.
If you’re trying to get fit and try to reach your goals, a good friend can help you. Encouragement from a good friend can really boost your willpower and increase your chances of success.
Supportive in hard times
A good friend can help you cope with a serious disease, the loss of a business or loved one, the breakup of a relationship, or any other challenges in life.
A real friend will be supportive of you as a person. He will help you selflessly and will not leave you.
Nowadays many people contact you only when they need something. But a good friend contacts you in general though he/she needs something and you are unable to help him/her. On this matter, he has no expectations and no demands.
Following the rules of friendship is not possible for all. We need the above qualities and must be loyal to our friends. Friendship is a God-blessed relationship that is really important in our life. Getting a real and good friend is an achievement in our life. So we should value this friendship and never let him go.
As a matter of fact, a lot of international students struggle with writing their essays on friendship topics. Some of them do need professional academic help with paper writing. An essay writing service CustomWritings can become a reliable website and solution available 24/7 online.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Good friends are always caring, loving, loyal, passionate, a little bit critic of you. These qualities make a friend as a good friend. So, the person who talks
To find good friends you should look for such traits as being kind, trustworthy, loyal and dependable. A good friend must be kind because being kind is when
A good friend stays with you through both your good times and your bad times. They always provide you a shoulder to cry on during troubled times
A good friend will always give you the privacy you need and allow you to go about your life as you always wanted. A good friendship thrives over
True friendship is there where we don't need to say our problems in words, true friends already understand the emotional expressions of their loving ones. Some
According to Bree Neff, a good friend is someone who is trustworthy, doesn't talk behind your back, listens to your problems, gives good advice and tries to
The meaning of friendship isn't in books. It's in our hearts. Me and Ainsley's friendship will never end. She will help me when being bullied. She will help me
A good friend loves you, cares for you, and is loyal no matter what. They will be the most genuine person in your life, and they will be your biggest critic.
How to Maintain a True Friendship? · Be available for your friends anytime. · Be part of their happiness and sorrows. · Spend time with your friends on a regular
A good friend is always kind and helpful. He/she helps the poor students when they really need help. When his/her friends do not understand the