- Marriage Proposals
- News Features
Sunday, 26 Feb 2023
- Junior Observer
- Youth Observer
My favourite movie character
Elsa, who has magical powers was afraid to use them and kept it as a secret from everyone including Anna, after one very frightful memory. And that frightful incident happened when they were very small. They were playing with Elsa’s enchanting snow until Elsa accidently hit Anna with ice. Their parents took Anna to some species called Trolls and one wise Troll cured her and changed her memory. After they grew up, they held a coronation ceremony for Elsa. On the coronation day Elsa fled to a faraway place from Arendele where she could use her powers without hurting anybody, leaving her kingdom in winter snow.
Elsa is a well mannered, thoughtful, sympathetic and nice queen. She is a kind sister, a generous queen, a lovely friend and an obedient daughter. She is all of them.
Ravini Umedha Perera,
Ashoka College, Horana.
There are 0 Comments
Produced by Lake House . Copyright © 1995 - 2023 The Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Ltd.
- Free Essays
- Citation Generator
"Descriptive essay on a movie character" Essays and Research Papers
Pierre Sigue Foundations Descriptive Essay November 19th‚ 2012 Florida Universal Studios in Florida is a Theme park containing fun movie rides. It is not at all uncommon to see famous cartoon characters ‚ such as Homer Simpson‚ roaming around the park. Teens and adults who possess strong stomachs may enjoy riding the various movie rides available. Universal Studios also has water rides available to keep people cool. As for the sweets‚ the funnel cakes are absolutely delicious. I would
Premium Robert E. Lee Major League Baseball Confederate States of America
Descriptive Essay I can smell it now‚ apples‚ spices‚ hay. It’s time for my mother & me to begin our Halloween traditions. The fall air is cool & crisp. It’s chilly but not cold‚ perfect bonfire weather. Yet tonight we sit inside‚ watching a Tim Burton movie . One of the days leading up to Halloween night we will go to get some pumpkins. Most likely we will get our pumpkins from the Spencer’s again this year. We get some pie pumpkins and some painting pumpkins. We paint the pumpkins so
Premium Halloween Haunted house Ghost
How to Write a Descriptive Essay More than many other types of essays ‚ descriptive essays strive to create a deeply involved and vivid experience for the reader. Great descriptive essays achieve this affect not through facts and statistics but by using detailed observations and descriptions. What do you want to describe? As you get started on your descriptive essay ‚ it’s important for you to identify exactly what you want to describe. Often‚ a descriptive essay will focus on portraying one of the
Descriptive essay is a genre of essay which is used to describe a certain subject: a person‚ a thing‚ a place‚ a memory‚ experience‚ situation... A good descriptive essay should make the readers feel like they are present in the scene. As other essays ‚ a descriptive essay usually has three parts: introduction‚ body paragraphs and conclusion. In the first part: introduction‚ the writer must have a sentence to introduce the subject with many kinds of techniques. Besides‚ there should be some more
A Descriptive Essay
Quick Tips for Writing Your Descriptive Essay Writing a descriptive essay can be a rich and rewarding experience‚ but it can also feel a bit complicated. It’s helpful‚ therefore‚ to keep a quick checklist of the essential questions to keep in mind as you plan‚ draft‚ and revise your essay . Planning your descriptive essay : • What or who do you want to describe? • What is your reason for writing your description? • What are the particular qualities that you want to focus on? Drafting
Premium Emotion Feeling Writing
ENG12 – Descriptive Essay Chelsea Park Happiest Place on Earth Last Christmas‚ I spent 5 fun-filled days and 4 magical nights in Disneyland. Daily weather in Anaheim was beautiful. The driveway leading to the park entrance was lined with tall palm trees as they stretched to the heavens in the blazing sunshine. Everyone’s face shone with joy and the children shook their parent’s hands from side to side screaming happily. The sweet smell of fluffy
Premium Fireworks Homelessness Essay
Descriptive Essay A Horrid Memory My sweaty palms ran through-out the thin strands of my hair as I tried to comfort myself for just a single moment. I felt scared‚ almost terrified as the screams of my nightmare echoed in my ears and made my head throb. Almost never did I have such vivid dreams‚ and when I did‚ I never remembered them the next day. Nevertheless‚ I don’t think that I’ll ever be able to make amends with my darkest memories and reliving situations that scarred my childhood
Descriptive Essay 10/16/13 A place that I can describe very well with all my senses is a place that a lot of people know about and that’s Disney world. It’s a place that I can describe so well because my family and I would go their every summer ever since I was a little child. People always ask me “how could you go their every year‚ don’t you get sick of it”. That’s never the case for me. I love going to Disney world it’s a getaway for me. When I walk through the front gates I literally forget
Premium Sense Olfaction Taste
Note: This is the complete assignment from the beginning to the end. Descriptive Essay Assignment: Final draft is due -Monday‚ February 24‚ 2014. Directions: Use the MLA style as describe on my policy syllabus. Final draft must be typed. You should use as your guide the Sample Essay “Salt Marsh” in your Longman textbook on pages 135 - 136. Due Wednesday‚ September 19‚ 2013 Writing Assignment: Like Martinez‚ describe a place where you go to collect your thoughts and get in touch with
Free Writing Writing process
Descriptive Essay As I walked through the cold‚ lonely streets of Aberdeen‚ I decided to take a shortcut home. Making a sharp right‚ I was headed down an alleyway‚ which was dark and sinister. Mist was slowly rising upward from the ground‚ which appeared yellowish from the reflection of one sole‚ dim‚ flickering light‚ almost at the point of burning out. The only sounds of the night came from my own feet dragging over many pebbles and stone on the cement. The breeze was very bitter and piercing
Premium Cosmo Kramer
Icesus Holland Brenda White English 101 16 September 2013 Descriptive Essay The beach is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Before visiting‚ I had only been to the four states‚ which is the stringy grassy fields‚ the forest of trees‚ the smelly white and black cows and pink curly tailed pigs. See I had never seen any other states but Missouri‚ Kansas‚ Oklahoma‚ and Arkansas. I love the picture in my head but it was nice to finally see something different. When my boyfriend
Premium Mississippi River
Fred Cotten Descriptive Essay September 27‚ 2014 English 1010 - 85 A Mini Vacation to Atlanta‚ Georgia Traveling is one of my family’s favorite things to do. The family has visited numerous places throughout the United States‚ however‚ none are as memorable as Atlanta‚ Georgia. In Atlanta‚ there are many places to go and sights to see such as: Cola-cola factory‚ Cabbage Patch Kids Factory‚ Under Ground Mall‚ the Zoo‚ Atlanta Braves Stadium‚ Six Flags Over Georgia‚ Stone Mountain Park‚ and
Premium Georgia Robert E. Lee
Descriptive Essay Title: Your Ideal Roommate Living far away from home for couple of years for studying in colleges or universities allows many students have to acclimate themselves with many variations. One of these changes is living or sharing a same apartment or room with a completely strange person. In that case‚ how strangers could become an ideal roommates? This is about my ideal roommate Samantha who is a very cooperative person‚ would share a room together‚ and would have to help
Sean Lesure Per.3 English 11 AP Mrs.Hamill Rough Draft of Descriptive essay I push the door open. The bell rings‚ with a soft but shrill ring. A wave of rubber gloves and disinfectant masked with air freshener smells are in the air . Chairs are cluttered in the waiting room of the dentists. Clusters of magazines lie on the wood coffee tables‚ shiny bright plastic showing logos and slogans. A little way forward from where I stand is a desk. A smiling
Premium Dentistry Rooms English-language films
My Descriptive Essay “My hidden castle” When I was younger there was a place I used to go when I was sad‚ angry‚ or confused. I went there often. It was a rather large castle hidden on an Island and surrounded by a forest. It was where I felt safe. This was my hideaway when I was in foster care; somewhere I could go to when things got to be too much for me. The castle was a two story building that covered most of the island‚ apart from the forest that surrounded it. The caste was made of stone
Premium Green Color Red
Aidan Stacey Descriptive essay Blurred by the rush I wait Sitting slouched on an alumium bench ‚ head down. As all mall benches‚ it lacks a back support. People say this is because many mall owners don’t want people sitting around too long. They want them Browsing and buying. As I lifted my head my pupils dilate to see all that was going on. There is plenty of noise‚ light and boisterous behaviour. It is ludacris ‚ controlled chaos. My attention is caught by a struggling mother with crows eye
Premium Light Fluorescent lamp Shopping mall
Descriptive essay Tony Ding Block 2-1 My hometown- Ningbo My hometown Ningbo is in Zhejiang province which located in the south east part of china. The city lies south of the Hangzhou bay‚ facing the east china sea to the east.. it’s the centre of the province’s transportation network. Ningbo is a famous destination city for travelers; it’s also a historical city. There are many beautiful views in my hometown
Premium China Tang Dynasty Yuan Dynasty
Kylie Harrison English 1104-34 October 8‚ 2012 Descriptive Essay It was a hot muggy afternoon during the early season of fall. The wind was strong that day‚ the force blowing against my hair causing it to rise and fall as the wind came and left without warning. I could feel the sun beating down upon my back‚ causing my body to fight against the heat to stay cool. The constant sound of voices ring in my ears and throb my forehead. I was at the picnic table outside the bridge of Bryant place
Premium Virginia Cigarette West Virginia
DeShaun Bankston Chris Chandler English 101-526 Descriptive Essay 27 September 2012 The Greatest Sport in the World American NFL football is the greatest sport in the world. Many would ask why I think this. The Gridiron as we all know it is a very magnificent‚ strategic‚ and violent sport. Football can easily catch the unknowing eye of anybody. American football is the greatest sport in the world because of the tailgating‚ my personal opinion‚ and the strategy of the game. Through rain or
Premium National Football League American football Super Bowl
Descriptive Essay Children learn from use of their senses. They learn by recognizing a collection of sights and feelings‚ and making a connection to a symbol and a word. Elaborate on this basic principal and the human language is formed. The evolution of language began with the ability to communicate basic needs‚ and opened the gateway to a greater level of feeling and expression. The first people to harness the power of feelings into words had the right idea. It’s certain that the most
Premium Language Sense Feeling
- American football
- Confederate States of America
- Cosmo Kramer
- English-language films
- Descriptive essay on a movie theater
- Descriptive essay on a party
- Descriptive essay on a person that influenced you
- Descriptive essay on a place i never want to go back to
- Descriptive essay on a place which is very special to you
- Descriptive essay on a scary night
- Descriptive essay on a snowy day
- Descriptive essay on a summer day
- Descriptive essay on a teacher
- Descriptive essay on a theme park
- Plagiarism scanner DO THE CHECK
- Writing help ASK FOR HELP
- Read my essay GO TO READ
- Views: 1,518
- Alfred Hitchcock
My Favorite Movie Character
Some are born great; some achieve greatness; some have greatness thrust upon them. As for Dimple Kapadia, my favorite actress, the later two parts of the sentence hold good. The director of movie Bobby, Raj Kapoor, drew magic out of her. The movie was popular beyond expectations and those who saw the movie not once, twice but dozens of times just to enjoy the role of Dimple Kapadia as Bobby are not in dozens, but in thousands. Through this movie, she brought the essential dignity to the female character, and sent a convincing message, as for the rights and responsibilities of women in the Indian Society. Mind you, she was doing this role 4 decades ago and the social conditions prevailing then were entirely different as compared to the current times.
She has been hailed as the sensuous star, apart from her superb acting talents. Her sexuality was not exhibitionism of the naked body parts. It was appreciated and acceptable as it had nobility about it. She was in teens when she did the role of Bobby, but showed extraordinary maturity in ‘her dialogues.’ As a debutant, it was an outstanding effort. She acted without any strain; the scene to scene transformation was effortless. She was the daughter of a Christian fisherman and fell in love with the only son of a rich industrialist. The initiative was from the boy’s side first. Bikini had yet to enter the Hindi Films, and the scene in which she steps out of a swimming pool in the most revealing style, is unforgettable. Some of the dialogues have found a permanent place in Hindi script-writing. ‘Mujhse Dosti Karoge?’(Will you make friendship with me?)-the style in which the dialogue was delivered was both a challenge and unintended rebuke to the boy, Rishi Kapoor, who was taken aback at her boldness.
124 experts online
She married Rajesh Khanna, another famous movie star of the time, but the marriage ended in divorce. Notwithstanding the temporary setback in her personal life, there was no stopping as for successful roles she did in many films. Some of the memorable roles are:
As the mother of two kids, she did her comeback film Sagar. She was remarkable again, the spectators won’t forget the scene in which her towel slips as she emerges from the waves and surf, and for a second one catches the glimpse of her bare breasts. Kamal Hasan was her hero in this movie. She was not the pony-tailed Bobby in this movie but her gorgeous auburn tresses were no less attractive. Then followed Mahesh Bhatt’s sensitive movie Kaash! She excelled in a non-glamorous role in Shanichari. She is a poor low-caste woman in this tale by Kalpana Lajmi. She had everything that made her life miserable in this movie. An alcoholic husband, a useless son, a prostitute for a daughter and a broken house in the Rajasthanai desert! She as ‘Rudali’ showed grit and great strength of character. Dil Chahta Hai, Leela, Pyar Mein Twist, Zhakmi Aurat, Lekin are some of her other movies that brought her fame.
She is a great actress and a great human being. She established her place in the Bollywood with her sheer acting talents. Luck favors the brave and she had the element of luck with her, to be spotted by the Director like Raj Kapoor to chisel ‘Bobby’ out of the young girl, Dimple Kapadia. The rest is history.
Article: Dimple Kapadia: The sensuous star-India Buzz-Entertainment-The …The magic that director Raj Kapoor was able to create with Bobby has not been repeated timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-1215746,prtpage-1.cms – 29k Retrieved on May 8, 2008.
This essay was written by a fellow student. You may use it as a guide or sample for writing your own paper, but remember to cite it correctly . Don’t submit it as your own as it will be considered plagiarism.
Choose skilled expert on your subject and get original paper with free plagiarism report
My Favorite Movie Character. (2017, Jan 11). Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/my-favorite-movie-character/
You may also find these documents helpful
My Favorite Movie “The Notebook”
Jewish Society in My Favorite Movie
Presentation of my favorite movie
My Favorite Movie “Never Back Down”
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
My Three Favorite Things: Music, Technology and Sports
Seeing Sociological Theory in your favorite movies
My Favorite Person
Our Favorite Vacation in Cherokee
Hi, my name is Amy 👋
In case you can't find a relevant example, our professional writers are ready to help you write a unique paper. Just talk to our smart assistant Amy and she'll connect you with the best match.
- Horizon News
- Current Event
- English Class
Horizon High School
My Favorite Character Essay
A favorite character can come from different types of media. For me it takes a lot to remember a character in any form of media. It takes even more for me to love a character. During my childhood I would read constantly, most of the books to me are just a blur now. There are a few characters I can recall but unfortunately none really captured my imagination the way the characters JK Rowling made. They are the most dynamic characters I have had the bliss to grow up with. While the main protagonist are by far the most well rounded characters with us reading how they grow up book by book in their adventure, there is one character that really didn’t get much time in the book yet captured my attention. He is Draco Malfoy . Draco was not my favorite character when I was first reading the books he was the bully, yet as the story progressed so did my view of him. He is not a loved protagonist and even his creator was surprised by Draco’s fame. Draco at the begging of the series was a very flat antagonist character, yet near the end he grew in to a more dynamic character. What makes Draco one of my favorite characters is that I can understand his background, …show more content…
In this essay, the author
- Opines that a favorite character can come from different media, but none captured their imagination like the characters jk rowling made. draco malfoy is one of their favorite characters.
- Compares draco malfoy to hermione, ron, and harry, who grew up in an abusive environment.
- Analyzes how draco's strict upbringing was centered on a basic theme that his parents were the best in the world.
- Analyzes how draco's growth is believable in the sense that he doesn't jump sides and starts fighting with the good.
- Opines that draco malfoy was a rememberable character for them and is still consider one of their favorites.
His character shows how he goes against both good and bad societies, the men that controlled his views like his father and Voldemort, and nature. I only wish I could see his point of view in first person. What really surprised me of him was how little he showed up in the series yet how much he managed to make an impacted in the end. I found that J.K. Rowing did a wonderful job on his character with how little we were given in both the books and the movies. His character wasn’t the hero or a person any one wishes to be but more of the kind of character we unknowingly can come across or become in real life. He is and will always be to me just a confused boy who had to finally grow up and face
- Analyzes the magic, science, and the ethics of technology by benjamin j. bruxvoort lipscomb and w. christopher stewart.
- Opines that harry potter has rules on who can use magic, where, when, and what age, but in real world, people abuse technology all the time.
- Analyzes how kreacher's: lament: s.p.e.w. as a parable on discrimination, indifference, and social justice by steve w. patterson compares magic in the harry potter world with science of technology in real world.
- Analyzes kant's moral sense of discrimination, stating that every rational person has the will of its own and can choose his act as well as larger commitments.
- Opines that succeeds in this article because he talks about discrimination and prejudice and how it effects the good and the evil people on this world.
- Explains that harry potter is the biggest young children or adult book series that has ever been written.
- Analyzes how succeeds in this article because he talks about how j.k. rowling writing touches our heads, hearts, and our imagination.
- Explains that harry potter and the half-blood prince is the sixth movie in a series of eight. the series is based on the wildly popular book series written by j.k rowling.
- Analyzes how the movie opens with deatheaters apparating through london wreaking havoc on muggles.
- Explains that david yates is familiar with the world of harry potter and hogwarts. the lighting change suggests dark times have fallen upon the school, and special effects play a huge role in making all the magic come true.
- Analyzes how half-blood prince shows a human side to the school, with harry and dumbledore studying potions, herbology, and mystical creatures.
- Describes how they have learned more about themselves, what they truly value, their personality type, multiple intelligences, learning style, and how these are all correlated to their long-term career goal.
- Explains that they have learned how to manage their time wisely, and it's okay to tell work "no" once in a while.
- Explains that they value their child, education, family, welfare, and future because they are what touch them the most inside. these things keep them motivated no matter what obstacles are thrown at them.
- Explains that the code for the nurturer is isfj, which is for introvert, sensitive, feeling, and judging. they received the same results when they took the pap assessment.
- Explains that verbal/linguistic, musical/rhythmic, and logic/math are the areas at which one excels in skill and ability.
- Explains that visual learners retain information through thinking in pictures. visual learners enjoy visual instruction, demonstrations, and descriptions.
- Outlines their long-term career goal of finishing their basic courses at houston community college and transferring to the pharmacy program at the university of houston.
- Explains that their values, personality type, multiple intelligences, and learning style all pertain to their long-term goal. they want the best not only for themselves, but for their child.
- Lists the three characters that are the most memorable from the stories and plays that they read this year, including grandmother, willy loman, and walter lee.
- Analyzes how the grandmother in flannery o'connor's "a good man is hard to find" is a memorable character because of her self-proclaimed wisdom, authority, and faith in god.
- Opines that willy loman in arthur miller's play, death of a salesman, is an unforgettable character because he is willing to sacrifice his life for the benefit of others.
- Explains that walter lee younger is a memorable character in lorraine hansberry's play called a raisin in the sun.
- Opines that grandmother, willy, and walter are three characters that will have a memorable and favorable impact on the reader.
- Opines that they consider daniel radcliffe to be their hero because he is a great person with amazing talents and personality.
- Opines that daniel radcliffe is my hero because he has a lovely personality and would rather be seen as flawed than perfect.
- Acknowledges daniel radcliffe as an inspiration for lgbtq youth and increases visibility and understanding of the lgbtq community. since 2009, he's been working with the organization.
- Opines that while many people love and adore daniel radcliffe, he also gets his fair share of controversy.
- Opines that daniel radcliffe is an outstanding role model to so many people.
- Analyzes how roald dahl's "lamb to the slaughter" uses indirect characterization to develop the protagonist directly and indirectly.
- Analyzes how the woman's actions change from being a wife-pleasing-husband, to being self-conscious, and almost naturally hitting her husband.
- Analyzes how mrs. maloney reveals through her words, her duplicity and deceitfulness by exterminating all the evidence left.
- Analyzes how mary maloney's personality creates in her a dynamic characterization. she is described as loving and faithful wife who is willing to do anything for her husband.
- Analyzes how dahl developed the protagonist in "lamb to the slaughter" through a way that is important in the short story.
- Analyzes how cinderella man, directed by ron howard, is motivated by the true story of a depression-era boxer jim braddock.
- Analyzes howard's showcasing of the great depression as an ingrained reality with scenes of near-hopeless men working at the docks, pleading for a day’s work, and times of jim filing for government relief.
- Analyzes how jim's wife, mae braddock, implores her husband and children to stop boxing. ron howard portrays max baer as a mean and hateful character.
- Opines that cinderella man is an excellent film that showcases brilliant cinematography, editing and exceptional acting. the depression-era work of representation is a powerful underdog story and the affection for james braddock can be felt in every frame and word.
- Explains that the journey from center spot to side rails and back again is a process, but one that is not enough to derail one's aspirations.
- Analyzes the relationship between strengths of character and subjective well-being by looking at life satisfaction, the cognitive aspect of swb.
- Explains that character strengths contribute to fulfillment, but do some strengths show a stronger link to life satisfaction than others?
- Explains that philosophers have not hesitated to deem some strengths of character more important than others. they argue that one or another character strength is the master or queen that organizes others and adjudicates conflicts
- Asks whether character strengths taken to an ex-treme diminish well–being. the notion that too much of a good thing can be problematic has crept into popular culture, self–help genre, and scientific literature.
- Narrates how jay, jorden, and dustin decided to make a custom lamborghini for their boss's birthday. they needed to order pieces and know how to modify the car without braking.
- Explains that they decided to test drive the car to see if everything worked and functions the way it should be.
- Narrates how jay crashed the lamborghini into a "boom" after jorden and dustin ran out of their rest place and sighed. he tried to pay off the damages but didn't have enough money.
- Narrates how the bosses birthday is coming up and he needs to get money fast so the crew has enough time to repair the car. all his friends and families donated money to help him.
- Narrates how jay crashed the lamborghini into a sign that was nowhere near the car. dustin said, "simply lies and you know that you crashed into the sign."
- Narrates how they bought pieces for the lamborghini to fix the damages that were made on the car.
- Narrates how they realized they were in debt and couldn't afford anymore pieces for the car since they used all their money on buying it. after telling their parents friends and families, they gave them money to get some pieces.
- Narrates how the crew bought the pieces and started building the car as fast as possible because they only had a few more days before the boss's birthday.
- Narrates how the crew told their boss to come out because there is a surprise gift waiting for him outside.
- Narrates how jorden gave the keys of the car to their boss and his boss freaked out and said, "tis better not be a prank" if it is, he would fire all of you.
- Narrates how the crew got a reward of 1,000,000 for making the boss happy. they can pay some of the money to their friends and families who kindly donated money.
- Explains that the crew worked on cars every day and spent a lot of time on them 24/7. it was their dream job to work together and work for the boss at the same time.
- Harry Potter
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Draco Malfoy
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Save your essays here so you can locate them quickly!
- English Language Films
- 2002 Albums
- Drama Films
- American Films
- Landon Carter
My Favorite Movie 2 Pages 501 Words
My favorite movie would have to be "A Walk to Remember." It was about an outwardly plain Christian girl named Jamie, and Landon, an aimless, reckless guy who breezed through school on looks and popularity. I liked this movie for many reasons. The main character, Jamie was not afraid of letting people know that her faith was the most important part of her life. That was very impressive to me. This movie also showed that it is possible for people to change their ways. Most of all it was a love story and that is my favorite kind of movie. Jamie was true to her beliefs even though it was not cool. She was as far from cool as she could possibly be, but she didn't care. She was ridiculed all the time by other students. Her beliefs may have costed her some friends but she believed in God and that didn't change. She was very involved in school, with school plays and tutoring. The movie shows that it is possible for people to change. One night Landon was involved in a prank that landed one kid in the hospital. As punishment Landon had to tutor a young student at school and participate in the Drama Club's Spring play, two activities the principal hopes will teach him some humility. That led him into close contact with Jamie. He then had to ask her for help with his lines in the play. Jamie was the last person Landon was likely to fall for. But, against Landons own expectations, Landon finds himself falling in love with Jamie, who possesses a passion for life he never imagined possible. After the two become involved Landon didn't care what his friends thought and being popular wasn't important to him anymore. Landon even stood up to her dad, who was against Jamie even helping Landon out with his lines in the school play, and asked Jamie's dad if he could take her out to dinner one night. This was a love story, but a sad one. Jamie was sick with leukemia. She does everything she can to ru ...
Continue reading this essay Continue reading
Page 1 of 2
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
Essay on My Favourite Movie | Short & Long Essay For Students
If you are trying to write an essay on the topic my favorite Movie then you can read here a sample essay on topic of my favorite movie. Everyone loves different movies my favorite movie can be; 3 idiots, fast & furious, harry potter, bahubali 2 etc.
The following sample essay on my favorite movie in English, in 150, 300 words will help you to write an essay on my favorite movie easily.
Essay on My Favourite Movie For Children & Students
The entertainment industry is very popular for making hundreds of exciting movies to entertain us. Each film has a different genre like there are social, historical, science, fiction, documentary-based, religious, thriller, or horror movies.
I also like to watch movies in my spare time. According to me, a good movie is the one in which we can relate with the characters and share the excitement or sorrows.
My Favourite Movie Essay
The movie that I like the most is “Taarezameen per”. It is my favorite movie and I have seen it so many times. There are no bold scenes in this movie and people of every age can watch it. This is my favorite movie because the story is very touching. This movie is both entertaining and educational. All the characters have acted so well in this movie.
>>>> Related Post: Essay on My Favourite Personality For Students
It is an emotional movie which always keeps me glued to the screen. It tells about the story of a boy who suffers from dyslexia due to which he is unable to identify speech sounds and how they relate to letters. Because of this disorder, he cannot excel in any activity.
He finds all the subjects difficult to study. Even with this disorder, he is very good at painting. However, he gets expelled from school because of his poor performance.
All the teachers tell his parents that their boy is not normal and he should be sent to school which is especially made for special children like him. Later, his parents send him to boarding school. There he sinks into a state of nervousness and fear because of new environment. Fortunately, he finds an art teacher there who is very supportive and caring.
>>>> Related Post: Paragraph on My Best Friend for School Exam
His teacher realizes that it is not ishaan’s fault to get bad grades but a disorder which makes it difficult for him to focus. He visits ishaan’s home and gets surprised to see his drawings.
He also gets to know that ishaan’s dad does not understand him and often shouts at him for not getting good grades. Because of this, ishaan no longer paints and suffers from anxiety.
He gets motivated to improve ishaan’s writing and reading by using techniques developed by dyslexia specialists. These techniques help ishaan to score good grades in school. In the end, he also wins a painting competition because of his striking creative style.
I like how this story is relevant in today’s society. According to me, this is a movie which gives best moral to parents, teachers and every child. It is a marvelous piece of work which shows a perfect relationship between a teacher and a student. It highlights the issue that sometimes, parents do not understand that every kid is different.
If he is not good at studies then there must be some other thing which he is good at. He might be interested in painting, acting, singing or sports. Therefore, parents should not discourage their children but help them in what they like.
I like how the director of this movie has brought out a clear message that parents should not ignore the interests of kids and they should not snatch their childhood from them by giving them burden of getting good grades or efficient performance in every field.
>>>> Related Post: Essay on My Favorite Author For Students
I just hope that this movie will change the thinking of parents and society. I have seen this movie so many times with my family. Every aspect of this movie, from cast to location selection is amazing. All the actors have done an amazing job. I really cried while seeing this movie. I know, I will never get bored from this movie.
April 30, 2021 at 7:01 am
Hey! Can you make a essay on Break the Silence: The movie💜
September 10, 2021 at 12:19 pm
June 18, 2021 at 11:55 am
Hey! Can you make a essay on Frozen and How to train your dragon: The movie💜
November 15, 2022 at 9:38 am
June 28, 2021 at 9:54 am
Thank you for writing this essay. This essay is very important.
March 20, 2022 at 10:46 am
September 12, 2022 at 4:08 pm
hey can you make an essay on the movie : pk
November 15, 2022 at 9:35 am
Hey can you write a essay on Cinderella
November 21, 2022 at 5:52 pm
Hey! Can you write an essay about
January 6, 2023 at 3:05 pm
Hey can you make an essay for Moana
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Movie My Favorite Movie
Lincoln movie analysis.
Overall I found the movie to be quite interesting and exciting at times but a bit slow in others. The story itself was very clear to me and didn’t cause any confusion. It had a good flow also, just as you were on the verge of falling into boredom with a scene they switched it up on you to keep you
Violence In The Shawshank Redemption
I would totally recommend this movie to anyone. From what I have told you, you can see exactly what I am talking about. This movie has many hardships, but it comes along with an important message. For some, they might think Andy and Red lost so much of their lives. For others, they think they gained so much more by going to prison. Finally, after receiving redemption their lives continue. In my opinion, I would have liked the movie to have kept going a little bit longer so we could see what happens next. It would have been nice if we knew what happened next with Red and Andy. So many questions could be asked such as: did the two of them stay out of trouble? Did the two of them ever come back to the United States? Over all The Shawshank Redemption is a dramatic film with an excellent cast and with exceptional themes. If anyone wanted to see a movie that will drop their jaws, I would tell them Shawshank is the movie to watch. It truly was an amazing
Theme Of Religion In Shawshank Redemption
To me Shawshank Redemption, seemed to be like any other prison film. A story of a prisoner’s tough life, when surrounded by the massive walls of a brutal American prison, treated as scum. In some genius way, they manage to trick the management and escape through a tiny tunnel and out as free men.
Anne Frank Essay
The movie had me hooked, there was a lot of suspense, there were some parts when you were stunned to see what just happened. All the killing and violence were good techniques the directors used, it made the movie better and realistic, as I said before.
Essay about Garden State, Cool Hand Luke, and The Last Samurai
Another example of a movie that has inspired me would have to be one of the greatest movies of all time, and in that I mean Cool Hand Luke. This movie is a movie I can watch time and time again. Paul Newman gives a hell of a performance, playing Luke. The whole story of this rebellious inmate, part of a southern chain gang, who goes against all rules was magnificent. He would try to escape time and time again even after getting the shit kicked out of him, he would do it again and again. Someone bet him that he couldn’t eat 50 eggs in an hour. He did it just to prove them wrong, even though it made him violently ill. But the scene that gave me that feeling of ”wow” was when he was boxing one of the inmates and he didn’t fight back. He got the fuck knocked out him. And kept standing right back up each time it became more difficult. But he kept on fighting to get up until his opposition stopped fighting. This movie makes me wish I was more like Luke, to be able to go against the rules and not care, to do what you
My Cousin Vinny By Vincent Gambino
Movies have the ability to transport people to different times and places and distract them from ordinary everyday reality. They allow for a range of emotions to be experienced. At their core, movies examine the human condition. There are plenty of deeper truths woven into screenplays and plenty of lessons to be learned, even when an individual is solely seeking entertainment.
How Religious Figures Are Depicted
Although the best reasons for “going to the movies” are to be entertained and eat popcorn, understanding a film is actually quite complex. Movies are not only a reflection of life, they also have the capability of shaping our norms, values, attitudes, and perception of life. Through the media of film, one can find stories of practically anything imaginable and some things unimaginable. Movie-makers use their art to entertain, to promote political agendas, to educate, and to present life as it is, was, or could be. They can present truth, truth as they interpret it, or simply ignore truth altogether. A movie can be a work of fiction, non-fiction, or anything in-between. A film is an artist’s interpretation. What one takes away from a film depends upon how one interprets what has been seen and heard. Understanding film is indeed difficult.
La La La Land
Every now and then comes a film that sticks to its viewer in such a way that it consumes their brain for the next hour, day, or even week following its conclusion. A movie so powerful that it has the ability to make people forget about the horrors and daunting responsibilities of reality for a couple hours. A recent example of this is La La Land, a completely original musical with intoxicating charisma, directed by young filmmaker Damien Chazelle.
Analysis Of Against The Wall
The movie was made to show the horrors that went on inside Attica from the racist treatment of the inmates to the military style atmosphere as well as the barbaric living conditions. The movie also provokes people to support prison reform. Although,
Reflection Of Road To Guantanamo
As the movie progressed, however, things became sinister. The boys went to the wrong place at the wrong time. They ran around from bombing, and they lost one of their friends. Seeing the bombing from the perspective of innocent people stuck in a conflict area is an eye-opening experience for me, because most of the
Fruitvale Station Essay
I love the progression of the plot, it showed the life of Oscar and all that he did. I like that they showed his compassion and love for others. For example, accepting to pay for his sisters rent, even though he had no job, or staying with the dog until he died. All that showed how he wasn’t just some bum on the street, or somebody who has no future. He is a father, he pays his rent, he is a son. We know that he doesn’t want to go to prison again, because that would take him away from his daughter and girlfriend. The cop shot him without a second thought, proving that his life did not have an importance to
Mean Girls Research Paper
Films are a large part of our lives here in America where we depend on them to do when we’re bored with nothing to do, or when the snow or rain is falling. We all use movies as a common way to go on dates and be with friends. However, there has become an abundance amount of movies that we can all enjoy throughout our lives. Although not all movies are interesting to all viewers depending on their personality and what they like to watch. I can say for myself that a film that I really enjoy would be “Mean Girls”. In the two thousand four film “Mean Girls” there is a sense of entertainment that helps in combining all the aspects found in a classical film. Classical films having a entertaining and dramatic plot, and a excellent cast.
Personal Narrative: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
I love movies. For as long as I can remember, I’ve harvested a passionate, slightly embarrassing obsession with film. The way in which cinema can paint such vivid and beautiful moving images, portray moving stories containing a wide range of emotion and narrative threads, leaving a long-term impact on the viewer, all within a runtime of two hours or so, captured my fascination at an early age. This fascination continues to this day. While I cannot state for certain the first film I ever watched (My parents seem to think it was either Disney’s animated princess flick Mulan or The Phantom Menace, the first film in the Star Wars prequel trilogy), I can most definitely remember the first film that left a lasting impression on my youthful mind, in addition to inspiring me until this day.
Martin Scorsese's The Departed Essays
- 1 Works Cited
All of the characters presented in the movie have a distinct personality, making the viewer engage deeply in the heart pumping action and drama.
Essay on Frank Darabont's The Shawshank Redemption
One of the best things about this movie is its portrayal of prison life. There are many movies that deal with prison and the life of prisoners while incarcerated, but Shawshank I feel does the best job of giving you a real feeling of what prison life
- Make You Feel My Love
Visit IMDb.com to do an advanced search to find a movie based on just a few details. The site allows users to search its database of 3,367,748 titles and 6,636,954 names, as of December 2015, based on actors in the film or keywords.
An objective description essay describes an object, place or person with factual details. The writer avoids imparting his personal opinions or feelings into the essay. The goal is to use words to create a picture of the item being described...
Find a movie from plot description only using sites such as Instant Movie Name and IMDb. Both sites allow users to search for movies by plot details if they have forgotten a film’s title.
My favourite movie character is Elsa from the movie FROZEN. She is a very beautiful, kind, generous and a nice queen from the kingdom of
My favourite character is Steve Rogers, as well as Captain America. He is a character from Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). As his title
My Favourite Film Character. – Harry Potter. 6C Esther Chan. My favourite film character is Harry Potter. He is a character in a film called 'Harry Potter
Vacation to Atlanta‚ Georgia Traveling is one of my family's favorite things to do.
Kamal Hasan was her hero in this movie. She was not the pony-tailed Bobby in this movie but her gorgeous auburn tresses were no less attractive. Then followed
My favorite character is Edward from Twilight. I think he is very handsome every time he tries to save Bella. He is also very sweet, he tries to
character with how little we were given in both the books and the movies.
I liked this movie for many reasons. The main character, Jamie was not afraid of letting people know that her faith was the most important part of her life.
The movie that I like the most is “Taarezameen per”. It is my favorite movie and I have seen it so many times. There are no bold scenes in this movie and people
Free Essay: I love watching movies. Their ability to transport you to another world for two hours and make you care about people that aren't real is the
This character is a huge inspiration. Everytime I watch a Rocky film, it leaves me with a positive feeling and a smile. He is a loveable giant, cracking bad