Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
Top 75 chemistry research topics for your paper.
October 10, 2019
Are you looking for the best chemistry research topics on the Internet? We are happy to tell you that you have arrived at the right place. Even though our topics are public and anyone can use them, we are doing our best to keep this list as fresh as possible. However, if you are worried about the originality of your next chemistry research paper topics, we have a great tip on how to find 100% original topics.
In this post, we will be discussing why you need interesting chemistry topics for research projects. We will also show you how to find many more topics. Of course, because we are all about helping the student, we will give you 75 interesting chemistry topics to research. You are free to use these topics as you see fit. This means you are allowed to reword them in any way.
The Truth About Chemistry Research Paper Topics
Let’s start with the beginning. Why would you want to find the most interesting chemistry research topics? You are probably well aware that professors are looking carefully at each topic they see. In most cases, students write about the same old topics. And truth be told, teachers are tired and bored of reading the same thing over and over again. This is why, when the professor sees a new topic, he instantly becomes interesting. And an interested academic is much more likely to award your hard work with a top grade. This is why we consider chemistry topics for research papers to be so important.
Finding Awesome Chemistry Topics for Research Papers
When you are looking for chemistry topics for research project, you may be tempted to turn to Google and to the myriad of websites on it. But this is not the best approach. In the beginning of the post, we promised you the best way to get 100% original topics, and we will keep our word. The best way to get research paper topics chemistry professors will be really interested in is to work with a professional. In other words, you should contact an academic writer and ask for a chemistry research topics list. Yes, it will cost you a couple bucks, but this money is well spent. You will get a list of topics that none of your peers has access to. The best way to find a reliable academic writer who will deliver on his promises is to contact an academic writing company. There are several reliable ones on the Internet, of course.
The Best 75 Chemistry Topics for Research
Looking for chemistry research topics high school teachers would love to read about? Are you a college student or an undergrad who is looking for fresh chemistry topics to research? Regardless what you need these topics for, we are here to help! We have asked our experienced chemistry writers to compile a list of the best chemistry topics; chemistry topics that they would recommend to their clients.
Organic Chemistry Research Topics
Of course, no list would be complete without organic chemistry research topics. Organic chemistry is a huge area of chemistry, so there are plenty of things to talk about. Also, new research is being done all the time, so you can easily find fresh ideas and information. Here are some of our best ideas:
- The types of isomerism in organic compounds.
- What are nucleophiles?
- What are aniline dyes?
- The stability of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA)
- Describe what an oil is.
- How is hydrocarbon fuel produced?
- What are electrophiles?
- Describe phenol as an acid.
- How are globular proteins formed?
- What is an organosilicon compound?
- How dangerous is snow pollution?
Chemistry Research Topics for High School
We have some of the best chemistry research paper topics for high school students on the Internet. These topics are not very difficult and you can easily find plenty of information online. This means that you can write an essay on any of the following topics in as little as 2 hours:
- Analyzing the PH effect on plants.
- How are pearls created?
- Growing artificial diamonds.
- How to optimize the brewing of tea?
- How do we detect heavy metals in plants?
- Analyzing the air we breathe.
- The dangers of using petroleum products.
- Natural versus synthetic detergents.
- Explain barium toxicity.
- How can indoor plants benefit from chemistry?
- How do you clean oil effectively?
Chemistry Research Topics for College
Chemistry research topics for college students are a bit more difficult. After all, college professors expect you to put in a lot more work than a high school student. This doesn’t mean that you can’t write these papers quickly though. Here are some of the best topics we can think of:
- The hidden dangers of tap water.
- How did Dmitri Mendeleev discover the Periodic Table?
- How harmful are electronic cigarettes?
- Analyzing the water memory effect.
- What’s in the first aid kit?
- The effects of carboxylic acids on humans.
- How can you freeze water fast?
- Analyzing anti-icing solutions on airports.
- The classification of chemical reactions.
- What is a covalent polar bond?
- How does water purification work?
Inorganic Chemistry Research Topics
Of course, we have to include inorganic chemistry research topics in our list. We can’t have organic topics in here without inorganic topics. There are plenty of topics about inorganic chemistry out there, but we have selected only the best for you:
- Why is NaCl salty?
- How are sapphires formed?
- Explain the Law of Multiple Proportions.
- Explain the various states of matter.
- The effect of sulfuric acid on organic material.
- Why is silicone dioxide used in solar cells?
- The difference between organic and inorganic compounds.
- Why is inorganic chemistry important?
- Discussing Lewis Structures and Electron Dot Models.
- Explain Dalton’s Law of Partial Pressures.
Chemistry Research Topics for Undergraduates
Yes, chemistry research topics for undergraduates are more difficult than those aimed at college students. However, we’ve made sure to only select topics that you can find a lot of information about. In other words, it’s not impossible to write an essay on one of our topics in one day. Here is what we propose:
- How do we use hydrogen to discover oxygen?
- How does an allergy develop?
- What is surface tension? Any applications?
- Discussing the ionization methods used in the mass spectrometry process.
- How can one stabilize lithium?
- What are food dyes really made of?
- A study of the Lewis Structure.
- Why is Ibuprofen considered dangerous?
- Explaining the chemical equilibrium effect.
- How are nanophotonics used in military applications?
Most Interesting Chemistry Research Topics
You are probably aware that professors really appreciate interesting chemistry research topics. This is precisely why we have compiled a list of interesting topics. These topics can be picked by both high school students and college students. Some of these topics can even be picked by undergrads:
- How does photocatalysis work in 3D printers?
- Who was Fritz Haber?
- What are nanoreactors in chemistry?
- Why do glow sticks glow?
- What is Californium?
- Why does the Sun burn without the need for oxygen?
- How do you freeze air?
- Why is there Sodium Azide in car airbags?
- How is dry ice made?
- What is the color of oxygen?
Easy Chemistry Topics
At the very end of our list, you can find the easy chemistry topics. These are perfect for when you need to write an essay quickly (usually in less than an hour). You don’t want to do a lot of research and you want to find all the relevant information with a single Google search. These are the topics for you:
- Why does water expand upon freezing?
- What are pesticides made of?
- How are batteries made?
- Describe a thermoelectric material.
- How can we avoid pesticides?
- How do synthetic molecules replicate?
- What are the implications of the Thermodynamics Laws?
- What is cholesterol?
- How do vitamins act in the human body?
- Why is aspirin a pain killer?
- What are steroids?
- The process of recycling plastics.
Many students have asked us if simply finding chemistry research topics is enough to get an A or an A+. Sadly, the answer is “No.” Your professor will award you some bonus points for an original, interesting topic. However, if you don’t write in the proper academic format, or if you make serious errors, you will get a low grade. This is why we always tell our readers to learn as much as possible about academic paper writing.
For a chemistry paper, the first thing you should do is read about the five paragraph essay structure. It will get you out of a lot of problems, guaranteed. After you know how to write the paper correctly, pick one of our topics and start writing. Good luck!
It’s time to nail your grades! Get your 20% discount on a chemistry writing assignment with promo “ ewriting20 ” – and enjoy your college life!
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional
- How To Write Term Paper? Get Best Grades
- How To Write Response Essay: Guidelines From Expert Team
- 295 Personal Narrative Ideas: Diverse Topics For Your Essay
- Great Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Creating Best Stanford Roommate Essay
- Costco Essay – Best Writing Guide
- How To Quote A Dialogue
- Wonderful Expository Essay Topics
- Research Paper Topics For 2020
- Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
Chemistry Research Topics That Will Knock You Off Your Feet
Updated 29 Dec 2022
Finding suitable chemistry research topics is not an easy task to accomplish, especially if one struggles with several topic ideas or looks at bordering disciplines. Most Chemistry students in the United States often seek for most popular and easy ideas, which is not always efficient as successful paper should be original. From experiment rules and mole reaction to organic and inorganic fields, topic should be researchable and analytical in order to help undergraduates understand how research basics work. You can fulfill all these requirements with the experienced assistance of our academic research paper writing service .
Offering chemistry help online , EduBirdie expert team can guide you not only in choice of relevant research topic, but will follow initial grading rubric rules, including professional editing to make final assignment custom, accurate, and well-structured. Our mission is to make Chemistry homework interesting, affordable, and plagiarism-free as we take you towards success!
Interesting Chemistry Research Areas
As one sees chemistry topics for research project, it is crucial to choose something that interests you and can fully reveal innovative approach to studies or laboratory work. For example, one can combine biology with genome analysis, which will lead to study of NanoChemistry - innovative and hot topic! Remember that Chemistry is never limited to study of periodic table elements or acids dissolution that most might remember from school lessons. What most students fail to see is that there are many areas of chem fields to discover, including:
- Nanochemistry - fairly modern and cool area that combines chemistry with nanoscience achievements. From synthesis and genome study up to building blocks and models, it is widely used in carbon nanotubes technology and military weapons construction. As one can see from our topics list, we have included several actual examples for brainstorming. If you want to go for something innovative or even controversial, remember to always support information with accurate citing and reliable sources as it helps avoid plagiarism.
- Organic Chemistry - In simple terms, it is scientific approach to study of structure, composition, and diverse properties of organic compounds that contain carbon. From reactions to synthesis, proper study of this area is essential for veterinarians, dentists, chemical engineers, specialists that work with living organisms. Real life examples include plastics, foods, fuels that are constantly used in daily life. Even though this research areas is quite complex, Edubirdie experts may find interesting chemistry topics that are dealing with engineering.
- Biochemistry - while term may sound vague, its power lies in great coverage of such diverse subjects as environmental protection, healthcare, genetics, usage of opioids for rehabilitation. What makes this science field especially relevant is laboratory environment that increases amount of helpful topics as one can turn to simulations or modelling. It is where experiments along with study of reactions are explored with significant link with biology. From painkillers medication to genetically-modified food use, implement strong arguments or assumptions since researches papers always base around interesting thesis.
- Biomolecular Research - also known as high-throughput screening system, which is the most challenging scientific fields that are common in drug discovery, identification of antibodies and active genes that can lead to particular breakthrough solutions. With certain therapeutics involved, topics are usually argumentative with extensive analysis. If this subject is too complex, look for chemistry research paper topics for high school, they are also included in topics list. However, biomolecular studies are not always complex when writer follows clear structure, supports challenging experiments with citation. Ordering research papers online from us, we always ensure that every fact is backed up with reliable academic resources.
- Analytical Chemistry - For those who analyzes diverse compounds and their properties, science field is safe bet. Most American college professors recommend choosing only one chemical property of an object in writing assignment, yet in some cases like volumetric analysis research, it is allowed focusing on more than one equivalence measure points to show neutrality or any other state of an element in question. Likewise, write about thermal analysis properties in lab experiment or journal style, which is popular among undergraduate students and will make a great chemistry research topic. In case something more advanced is required, there is electromagnetic radiation where students should provide structure models and simulations.
5 Tips For Successful Research & Writing
- Complete Outline. Research paper outline should include arguable thesis statement that either makes assumption or speaks of benefits or disadvantages of particular scientific method, as an example. Additionally, outline keeps paper structured and avoid too many ideas in same assignment. Start your chemistry research with outlining main points.
- Limit Use of Personal pronouns & colloquial language. Write in active voice, keep paper structured from Introduction with hook sentence to Conclusion, which should make call to action and an outcome of experiment or study in topic question.
- Use Reliable Sources. Do not use exact phrasing, but paraphrase in own words. If such is impossible, citing should be short and used only when absolutely necessary. Remember that sources like Wikipedia are not considered reliable for serious research paper.
- Use Clear Structure & Transitional Sentences . Each paragraph should start with topic sentence that sums up main idea of chemistry research topic.
- Add Visual Materials & Relevant References . If possible, addition of visual materials or appendix data with similar case studies can make even mediocre chemistry research paper topics original and successful.
Read also: Find experts when you pay for paper .
Choose From 50 Chemistry Research Topics
Have a look at best chemistry research topics collection for inspiration and creativity boost. Select the one you like the most, modify it for better research.
Controversial Chemistry Research Topics
- Fritz Haber Personality
- Chemical Warfare Ethics
- Synthetic Biology & Gene Analysis
- Biological Machinery Application
- Synthetic Molecules Replication
- Bioconjugation Chemistry Dangers
Essay Examples Relevant to Controversial Chemistry
Innovative chemistry research topics.
- Avoiding Pesticides in Agriculture
- Polymers Analysis in Restricted Environment
- Sustainable Elements Synthesis
- Photocatalysis in 3D Printing
- Nanophotonics Use in Aeronautics
- Medicinal Chemistry & BRCA1 Gene Modification
Essay Examples Relevant to Innovative Chemistry
- Impact of Technology
- 3D Printing
Need more writing assistance?
Connect with our top writers and receive a paper sample on chemistry crafted to your needs.
Essential Chemistry Research Topics
- Lewis Structure Study
- Stoichiometry & Mole Concept
- Atomic Structure Progressive Scale Grading
- Electrolysis & Low-level Extraction
- Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate Conversion
- Electronegative Atoms & Physical Bonding
Save your time with free essay samples on Essential Chemistry
Hottest chemistry research topics.
- DNA & Electrons Delocalized Rings
- Hydrogen & Dipole Interaction
- Hydrophobic Effect Phenomenon
- Organic Chemical Reactivity Functioning
- Molecules Skeletal Representation Model
- Amino Acids Side Chain Effects
Essay Examples Relevant to Hottest Chemistry
Analytical chemistry research topics.
- Amide Bonds Function in Polypeptide Field
- Isomerism Framework Advantages
- Optical Enantiomers Flaws
- Dangers of Ibuprofen & Chiral Class Drugs
- Why Do Chemical Reactions Work Not As Planned?
- Chemical Equilibrium Effect
Save your time with free essay samples on Analytical Chemistry
20 chemistry research topics ideas for high school.
- Thermochemistry Experiments
- Dispersions & Suspensions Comparison
- Dalton's Law of Partial Pressures
- How to Calculate pH Level?
- Isotopes Identification
- XYZ Element History (any period table element)
- Chemistry Lesson School Safety Rules
- Hydrolysis Analysis
- Chemical Kinetics Experiments
- How to Conduct Chemical Experiment?
- Substitution Reactions
- Substance Abuse & Chemical Changes in Human Body
- Gas Laws Application
- Laboratory Skills Required for Chemical Equation Experiment
- Practical Implications of Thermodynamics Laws
- Acids & Salts in Oxidation Interaction
- Mole Ratio from Chemical Formulas
- Acid-Base Neutralization Process
- Molecular Polarity Analysis
Essay Examples Relevant to High School
- High School
- Natural Selection
Read also: Trusted lab report writing service will provide you with a high-quality paper.
Professional Writing Help
Lack of reliable sources, urgent deadlines, formatting rules or failure to understand initial instruction often makes Chemistry assignments impossible to complete. As engineers deal with complex scientific data, even slight inclusion of thermal processes or laboratory reactions of certain compounds can ruin entire work. No matter how difficult or specific your assignment may be, chemistry experts at EduBirdie can complete your research paper and assist you through every writing stage.
From excellent chemistry research topic choice and thesis statement, our paper writers online can be chosen based on subject, credentials, and work type required. With affordable prices and unlimited free revisions, our visitors always come back with new tasks because each assignment is written from scratch, including proofreading and professional term checking.
Leave a message or ask questions by contacting our 24/7 online support and let us take care of your academic success!
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
Written by Julius Sim
As an experienced Data Analyst, Julius never stops analyzing things, which makes him a good writer who provides his share of analytical skills. As a responsible person with a strong civil position, he likes writing about social issues, healthy lifestyle, culture, volunteering, and education. Using his experience of being a leader in numerous student clubs, Julius likes sharing helpful tips to assist students and educators alike.
Related Blog Posts
Top immigration research paper topics ideas to choose from.
Since the topic of immigration involves more than one discipline, it's necessary to make an interdisciplinary approach to your research by focusing...
100 Fascinating Engineering Research Paper Topics for You to Choose From
In the modern age of technological advancement, there are multiple interesting engineering research paper topics for you to choose from. However, t...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
Students & Educators —Menu
- Educational Resources
- Educators & Faculty
- College Planning
- Project SEED
- U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad
- Student Chapters
- ACS Meeting Information
- Undergraduate Research
- Internships, Summer Jobs & Coops
- Study Abroad Programs
- Finding a Mentor
- Two Year/Community College Students
- Social Distancing Socials
- Planning for Graduate School
- Grants & Fellowships
- Career Planning
- International Students
- Planning for Graduate Work in Chemistry
- ACS Bridge Project
- Graduate Student Organizations (GSOs)
- Standards & Guidelines
- Explore Chemistry
- Science Outreach
- You are here:
- Students & Educators
Undergraduate Research in Chemistry
Undergraduate research in chemistry is self-directed experimentation work under the guidance and supervision of a mentor or advisor. Students participate in an ongoing research project and investigate phenomena of interest to them and their advisor.
There is a broad range of research areas in the chemical sciences. Today’s research groups are interdisciplinary, crossing boundaries across fields and across other disciplines, such as physics, biology, materials science, engineering and medicine.
Basic or Applied Research?
Basic research The objective of basic research is to gain more comprehensive knowledge or understanding of the subject under study, without specific applications in mind. In industry, basic research is defined as research that advances scientific knowledge but does not have specific immediate commercial objectives, although it may be in fields of present or potential commercial interest.
Applied research Applied research is aimed at gaining knowledge or understanding to determine the means by which a specific, recognized need may be met. In industry, applied research includes investigations oriented to discovering new scientific knowledge that has specific commercial objectives with respect to products, processes, or services.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- International Research Experiences for Undergraduates Program (IREU)
What is research at the undergraduate level?
At the undergraduate level, research is self-directed work under the guidance and supervision of a mentor/advisor ― usually a university professor. A gradual transition towards independence is encouraged as a student gains confidence and is able to work with minor supervision. Students normally participate in an ongoing research project and investigate phenomena of interest to them and their advisor. In the chemical sciences, the range of research areas is quite broad. A few groups maintain their research area within a single classical field of analytical, inorganic, organic, physical, chemical education or theoretical chemistry. More commonly, research groups today are interdisciplinary, crossing boundaries across fields and across other disciplines, such as physics, biology, materials science, engineering and medicine.
What are the benefits of being involved in undergraduate research?
There are many benefits to undergraduate research, but the most important are:
- Learning, learning, learning. Most chemists learn by working in a laboratory setting. Information learned in the classroom is more clearly understood and it is more easily remembered once it has been put into practice. This knowledge expands through experience and further reading. From the learning standpoint, research is an extremely productive cycle.
- Experiencing chemistry in a real world setting. The equipment, instrumentation and materials used in research labs are generally more sophisticated, advanced, and of far better quality than those used in lab courses
- Getting the excitement of discovery. If science is truly your vocation, regardless of any negative results, the moment of discovery will be truly exhilarating. Your results are exclusive. No one has ever seen them before.
- Preparing for graduate school. A graduate degree in a chemistry-related science is mostly a research degree. Undergraduate research will not only give you an excellent foundation, but working alongside graduate students and post-doctorates will provide you with a unique opportunity to learn what it will be like.
Is undergraduate research required for graduation?
Many chemistry programs now require undergraduate research for graduation. There are plenty of opportunities for undergraduate students to get involved in research, either during the academic year, summer, or both. If your home institution is not research intensive, you may find opportunities at other institutions, government labs, and industries.
When should I get involved in undergraduate research?
Chemistry is an experimental science. We recommended that you get involved in research as early in your college life as possible. Ample undergraduate research experience gives you an edge in the eyes of potential employers and graduate programs.
While most mentors prefer to accept students in their research labs once they have developed some basic lab skills through general and organic lab courses, some institutions have programs that involve students in research projects the summer prior to their freshman year. Others even involve senior high school students in summer research programs. Ask your academic/departmental advisor about the options available to you.
What will I learn by participating in an undergraduate research program?
Conducting a research project involves a series of steps that start at the inquiry level and end in a report. In the process, you learn to:
- Conduct scientific literature searches
- Read, interpret and extract information from journal articles relevant to the project
- Design experimental procedures to obtain data and/or products of interest
- Operate instruments and implement laboratory techniques not usually available in laboratories associated with course work
- Interpret results, reach conclusions, and generate new ideas based on results
- Interact professionally (and socially) with students and professors within the research group, department and school as well as others from different schools, countries, cultures and backgrounds
- Communicate results orally and in writing to other peers, mentors, faculty advisors, and members of the scientific community at large via the following informal group meeting presentations, reports to mentor/advisor, poster presentations at college-wide, regional, national or international meetings; formal oral presentations at scientific meetings; or journal articles prepared for publication
How do I select an advisor?
This is probably the most important step in getting involved in undergraduate research. The best approach is multifaceted. Get informed about research areas and projects available in your department, which are usually posted on your departmental website under each professor’s name.
Talk to other students who are already involved in research. If your school has an ACS Student Chapter , make a point to talk to the chapter’s members. Ask your current chemistry professor and lab instructor for advice. They can usually guide you in the right direction. If a particular research area catches your interest, make an appointment with the corresponding professor.
Let the professor know that you are considering getting involved in research, you have read a bit about her/his research program, and that you would like to find out more. Professors understand that students are not experts in the field, and they will explain their research at a level that you will be able to follow. Here are some recommended questions to ask when you meet with this advisor:
- Is there a project(s) within her/his research program suitable for an undergraduate student?
- Does she/he have a position/space in the lab for you?
- If you were to work in her/his lab, would you be supervised directly by her/him or by a graduate student? If it is a graduate student, make a point of meeting with the student and other members of the research group. Determine if their schedule matches yours. A night owl may not be able to work effectively with a morning person.
- Does she/he have funding to support the project? Unfunded projects may indicate that there may not be enough resources in the lab to carry out the project to completion. It may also be an indication that funding agencies/peers do not consider this work sufficiently important enough for funding support. Of course there are exceptions. For example, a newly hired assistant professor may not have external funding yet, but he/she may have received “start-up funds” from the university and certainly has the vote of confidence of the rest of the faculty. Otherwise he/she would not have been hired. Another classical exception is computational chemistry research, for which mostly fast computers are necessary and therefore external funding is needed to support research assistants and computer equipment only. No chemicals, glassware, or instrumentation will be found in a computational chemistry lab.
- How many of his/her articles got published in the last two or three years? When prior work has been published, it is a good indicator that the research is considered worthwhile by the scientific community that reviews articles for publication. Ask for printed references. Number of publications in reputable refereed journals (for example ACS journals) is an excellent indicator of the reputation of the researcher and the quality of his/her work.
Here is one last piece of advice: If the project really excites you and you get satisfactory answers to all your questions, make sure that you and the advisor will get along and that you will enjoy working with him/her and other members of the research group.
Remember that this advisor may be writing recommendation letters on your behalf to future employers, graduate schools, etc., so you want to leave a good impression. To do this, you should understand that the research must move forward and that if you become part of a research team, you should do your best to achieve this goal. At the same time, your advisor should understand your obligations to your course work and provide you with a degree of flexibility.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to do your best on both course work and research. Make sure that the advisor is committed to supervising you as much as you are committed to doing the required work and putting in the necessary/agreed upon hours.
How much time should I allocate to research?
The quick answer is as much as possible without jeopardizing your course work. The rule of thumb is to spend 3 to 4 hours working in the lab for every credit hour in which you enroll. However, depending on the project, some progress can be achieved in just 3-4 hours of research/week. Most advisors would recommend 8-10 hours/week.
Depending on your project, a few of those hours may be of intense work and the rest may be spent simply monitoring the progress of a reaction or an instrumental analysis. Many research groups work on weekends. Saturdays are excellent days for long, uninterrupted periods of lab work.
What are some potential challenges?
- Time management . Each project is unique, and it will be up to you and your supervisor to decide when to be in the lab and how to best utilize the time available to move the project forward.
- Different approaches and styles . Not everyone is as clean and respectful of the equipment of others as you are. Not everyone is as punctual as you are. Not everyone follows safety procedures as diligently as you do. Some groups have established protocols for keeping the lab and equipment clean, for borrowing equipment from other members, for handling common equipment, for research meetings, for specific safety procedures, etc. Part of learning to work in a team is to avoid unnecessary conflict while establishing your ground to doing your work efficiently.
- “The project does not work.” This is a statement that advisors commonly hear from students. Although projects are generally very well conceived, and it is people that make projects work, the nature of research is such that it requires patience, perseverance, critical thinking, and on many occasions, a change in direction. Thoroughness, attention to detail, and comprehensive notes are crucial when reporting the progress of a project.
Be informed, attentive, analytical, and objective. Read all the background information. Read user manuals for instruments and equipment. In many instances the reason for failure may be related to dirty equipment, contaminated reagents, improperly set instruments, poorly chosen conditions, lack of thoroughness, and/or lack of resourcefulness. Repeating a procedure while changing one parameter may work sometimes, while repeating the procedure multiple times without systematic changes and observations probably will not.
When reporting failures or problems, make sure that you have all details at hand. Be thorough in you assessment. Then ask questions. Advisors usually have sufficient experience to detect errors in procedures and are able to lead you in the right direction when the student is able to provide all the necessary details. They also have enough experience to know when to change directions. Many times one result may be unexpected, but it may be interesting enough to lead the investigation into a totally different avenue. Communicate with your advisor/mentor often.
Are there places other than my institution where I can conduct research?
Absolutely! Your school may be close to other universities, government labs and/or industries that offer part-time research opportunities during the academic year. There may also be summer opportunities in these institutions as well as in REU sites (see next question).
Contact your chemistry department advisor first. He/she may have some information readily available for you. You can also contact nearby universities, local industries and government labs directly or through the career center at your school. You can also find listings through ACS resources:
- Research Opportunities (US only)
- International Research Opportunities
- Internships and Summer Jobs
What are Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) sites? When should I apply for a position in one of them?
REU is a program established by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to support active research participation by undergraduate students at host institutions in the United States or abroad. An REU site may offer projects within a single department/discipline or it may have projects that are inter-departmental and interdisciplinary. There are currently over 70 domestic and approximately 5 international REU sites with a chemistry theme. Sites consist of 10-12 students each, although there are larger sites that supplement NSF funding with other sources. Students receive stipends and, in most cases, assistance with housing and travel.
Most REU sites invite rising juniors and rising seniors to participate in research during the summer. Experience in research is not required to apply, except for international sites where at least one semester or summer of prior research experience is recommended. Applications usually open around November or December for participation during the following summer. Undergraduate students supported with NSF funds must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its possessions. Some REU sites with supplementary funds from other sources may accept international students that are enrolled at US institutions.
- Get more information about REU sites
How do I prepare a scientific research poster?
Here are some links to sites with very useful information and samples.
- Anatomy of an Ace Research Paper
- Getting Ready for the ACS National Meeting
- Survivng Your First ACS Undergraduate Poster Presentation
- Six Ways Research Can Fire Up Your Chapter
1155 Sixteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA | [email protected] | 1-800-333-9511 (US and Canada) | 614-447-3776 (outside North America)
Copyright © 2023 American Chemical Society
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
- Plagiarism checker Do The Check
- Academic editing Ask For Help
- Samples database View Samples Base
100+ Great Chemistry Research Topics
11 Nov 2021
❓What are the best chemistry research topics?
✅5 Tips for Writing Chemistry Research Papers
Chemistry Research Topics:
Do you need a topic for your chemistry research paper? Are you unsure of where to start? Don't worry - we're here to help. In this post, we'll go over a series of the best chemistry research paper topics as well as Tips for Writing Chemistry Research Papers on different topics. By the time you finish reading this post, you'll have plenty of ideas to get started on your next research project!
There are many different subfields of chemistry, so it can be tough to find interesting chemistry topics to write about. If you're struggling to narrow down your topic, we'll go over lists of topics in multiple fields of study.
What are the best chemistry research topics?
Doing research is important to help scientists learn more about the world around us. By researching different compounds and elements, we can learn more about how they interact with one another and how they can be used to create new products or improve existing ones.
There are many different topics that you can choose to research in chemistry. Here are just a few examples:
- The history of chemistry and how it has evolved over time
- How different chemicals react with one another
- How to create new compounds or improve existing ones
- The role of chemistry in the environment
- The health effects of different chemicals
5 Tips for Writing Chemistry Research Papers
Once you have chosen a topic for your research paper, it is important to follow some tips to ensure that your paper is well-written and accurate. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Start by doing some background research on your topic. This will help you understand the basics of the topic and give you a good foundation to build your paper on.
- Make sure to cite all of the sources that you use in your paper. This will help to show where you got your information and will also help to add credibility to your work.
- Be sure to proofread your paper before you submit it. This will ensure that there are no errors and that your paper is clear and concise.
- Get help from a tutor or friend if you are struggling with your paper. They may be able to offer helpful advice or feedback.
- Take your time when writing your paper. This is not a race, and it is important to make sure that you do a good job on your research.
By following these tips, you can be sure that your chemistry research paper will be a success! So what are you waiting for? Let's go over some of the best research paper topics out there.
Chemical Engineering Research Topics
Chemical Engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with the design and application of chemical processes. If you're wondering how to choose a paper topic, here are some ideas to inspire you:
- How to create new alloy compounds or improve existing ones
- The health effects of the food industry chemicals
- Chemical engineering and sustainable development
- The future of chemical engineering
- Chemical engineering and the food industry
- Chemical engineering and the pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical engineering and the cosmetics industry
- Chemical engineering and the petrochemical industry
These are just a few examples - there are many more possibilities out there! So get started on your research today. Who knows what you might discover!
Stuck with finding the right title?
Get plenty of fresh and catchy topic ideas and pick the perfect one with PapersOwl Title Generator.
Organic Сhemistry Research Topics
Organic chemistry is the study of carbon-containing molecules. There are many different organic chemistry research topics that a student could choose to focus on and here are just a few examples of possible research projects in organic chemistry:
- Investigating new methods for synthesizing chiral molecules
- Studying the structure and reactivity of carbon nanotubes
- Investigating metal complexes with organometallic ligands
- Designing benzene derivatives with improved thermal stability
- Exploring new ways to control the stereochemistry of chemical reactions
- Studying the role of enzymes in organic synthesis
- Investigating new strategies for combating drug resistance
- Developing new methods for detecting explosives residues
- Studying the photochemistry of organic molecules
- Studying the behavior of organometallic compounds in biological systems
Іnorganic Сhemistry Research Topics
Inorganic Chemistry is the study of the chemistry of materials that do not contain carbon. Unlike other chemistry research topics, these include elements such as metals, minerals, and inorganic compounds. If you are looking for inorganic chemistry research topics on inorganic chemistry, here are some ideas to get you started:
- How different metals react with one another
- How to create new alloys or improve existing ones
- The role of inorganic chemistry in the environment
- Inorganic chemistry and sustainable development
- The future of inorganic chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry and the food industry
- Inorganic chemistry and the pharmaceutical industry
- Atomic structure progressive scale grading
- Inorganiс Сhemistry and the cosmetics industry
Biomolecular Сhemistry Research Topics
Biomolecular chemistry is the study of molecules that are important for life. These molecules can be found in all living things, from tiny bacteria to the largest animals. Researchers who work in this field use a variety of techniques to learn more about how these molecules function and how they interact with each other.
If you are looking for essential biomolecular chemistry research topics, here are some ideas to get you started:
- The structure and function of DNA
- The structure and function of proteins
- The role of carbohydrates in the body
- The role of lipids in the body
- How enzymes work
- The role of biochemistry in heart disease
- Cyanides and their effect on the body
- The role of biochemistry in cancer treatment
- The role of biochemistry in Parkison's disease treatment
- The role of biochemistry in the immune system
The possibilities are endless for someone willing to dedicate some time to research.
Analytical Chemistry Research Topics
Analytical Chemistry is a type of chemistry that helps scientists figure out what something is made of. This can be done through a variety of methods, such as spectroscopy or chromatography. If you are looking for research topics, here are some ideas to get you started:
- How food chemicals react with one another
- Mass spectrometry
- Analytical aspects of gas and liquid chromatography
- Analytical chemistry and sustainable development
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy methods and best practices
- Analytical chemistry and the pharmaceutical industry in Ibuprofen consumption
- Analytical chemistry and the cosmetics industry in UV protectors
- Dispersive x-ray analysis of damaged tissues
Analytical chemistry is considered by many a complex science and there is a lot yet to be discovered in the field.
Build your thesis statement
This is AI-powered online tool that lets you create a thesis statement about any topic you need.
- Simple interface
- Works with any type of paper
- Absolutely free
- Unlimited attempts
Computational Chemistry Research Topics
Computational chemistry is a way to use computers to help chemists understand chemical reactions. This can be done by simulating reactions or by designing new molecules. If you are looking for essential chemistry research topics in computational chemistry, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Molecular mechanics simulation
- Reaction rates of complex chemical reactions
- Designing new molecules: how can simulation help
- The role of computers in the study of quantum mechanics
- How to use computers to predict chemical reactions
- Using computers to understand organic chemistry
- The future of computational chemistry in organic reactions
- The impacts of simulation on the development of new medications
- Combustion reaction simulation impact on engine development
- Quantum-chemistry simulation review
Computers are cutting-edge technology in chemical research and this relatively new field of study has a ton yet to be explored.
Physical Chemistry Research Topics
Physical chemistry is the study of how matter behaves. It looks at the physical and chemical properties of atoms and molecules and how they interact with each other. If you are looking for physical chemistry research topics, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Standardization of pH scales
- Structure of atom on a quantum scale
- Bonding across atoms and molecules
- The effect of temperature on chemical reactions
- The role of light in in-body chemical reactions
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface tension and its effects on mixtures
- The role of pressure in chemical reactions
- Rates of diffusion in gases and liquids
- The role of entropy in chemical reactions
Here are just a few samples, but there are plenty more options! Start your research right now!
Innovative Chemistry Research Topics
Innovative chemistry is all about coming up with new ideas and ways to do things. This can be anything from creating new materials to finding new ways to make existing products. If you are looking for ground-breaking chemistry research topics, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Amino acids side chain effects in protein folding
- Chemistry in the production of nanomaterials
- The role of enzymes in chemical reactions
- Photocatalysis in 3D printing
- Avoiding pesticides in agriculture
- Combining chemical and biological processes
- Gene modification in medicinal chemistry
- The role of quantum mechanics in chemical reactions
- Astrochemical research on extraterrestrial molecules
- Spectroscopy signatures of pressurized organic components
If you need a hand, there are several sites that also offer research papers for sale and can be a great asset as you work to create your own research papers.
Whatever route you decide to take, good luck! And remember - the sky's the limit when it comes to research! So get started today and see where your studies may take you. Who knows, you might just make a breakthrough discovery!
Need help with writing a research project?
Get your paper written by a professional writer
Environmental Chemistry Research Topics
Environmental Chemistry is the study of how chemicals interact with the environment. This can include anything from the air we breathe to the water we drink. If you are looking for environmental chemistry research topics, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Plastic effects on ocean life
- Urban ecology
- The role of carbon in climate change
- Air pollution and its effects
- Water pollution and its effects
- Chemicals in food and their effect on the body
- The effect of chemicals on plant life
- Earth temperature prediction models
A lot of research on the environment is being conducted at the moment because the environment is in danger. There are a lot of environmental problems that need to be solved, and research is the key to solving them.
Green Chemistry Research Topics
Green chemistry is the study of how to make products and processes that are environmentally friendly. This can include anything from finding new ways to recycle materials to developing new products that are biodegradable. If you are looking for green chemistry research topics, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Recycling and reuse of materials
- Developing biodegradable materials
- Improving existing recycling processes
- Green chemistry and sustainable development
- The future of green chemistry
- Green chemistry and the food industry
- Green chemistry and the pharmaceutical industry
- Green chemistry and the cosmetics industry
A more environmentally friendly world is something we all aspire for and a lot of research has been conducted on how we can achieve this, making this one of the most promising areas of study. The results have been varied, but there are a few key things we can do to make a difference.
Controversial Chemistry Research Topics
Controversial chemistry is all about hot-button topics that people are passionate about. This can include anything from the use of chemicals in warfare to the health effects of different chemicals. If you are looking for controversial topics to write about, here are some ideas to get you started:
- The use of chemicals in warfare
- Gene modification in human babies
- How fast food chemicals affect the human brain
- The role of the government in regulating chemicals
- Evolution of cigarette chemicals over time
- Chemical effects of CBD oils
- Antidepressant chemical reactions
- Synthetic molecules replication methods
- Gene analysis
Controversial research papers often appear in the media before it has been peer-reviewed and published in a scientific journal. The reason for this is that the media is interested in stories that are new, exciting, and generate a lot of debate.
Chemistry is an incredibly diverse and interesting field, with many controversial topics to write about. If you are looking for a research topic, consider the examples listed in this article. With a little bit of effort, you are sure to find a topic that is both interesting and within your skillset.
In order to be a good researcher, it is important to be able to think critically and solve problems. However, innovation in chemistry research can be challenging. When thinking about how to innovate, it is important to consider both the practical and theoretical aspects of your research. Additionally, try to build on the work of others in order to create something new and unique. With a little bit of effort, you are sure to be able to find a topic that is both interesting and within your skillset.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
Dr. Karlyna PhD
I am a proficient writer from the United States with over five years of experience in academic writing. I comfortably complete given assignments within stipulated deadlines and at the same time deliver high-quality work, which follows the guidelines provided.
Readers also enjoyed
100 communication research topics.
Research Paper Writing Guides 32 likes
Methodology in Research Paper
Research Paper Writing Guides 44 likes
Social Work Research Topics
Research Paper Writing Guides 70 likes
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Simply fill out the form, click the button, and have no worries!
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Find Chemistry Research Topics for Your Paper
Updated Aug 2021 Choosing the right topic for a paper is not an easy task, considering that you risk encountering major difficulties down the road if you pick a topic that is too general, too complex or too narrow. To help students like you, we’ve come up with a fresh list of interesting chemistry topics that you can cover in your next paper.
Tips for Writing Chemistry Research Papers
Writing a top-notch chemistry research paper is not an easy thing to do, especially if you’re swamped with other work. We understand that a student’s life is filled with difficulties, but writing a paper shouldn’t be one of them.
You can make this entire process much easier by taking a methodological, step-by-step student’s life approach to it. Start with the essentials and build up from there – and before you know it, you’re left with a top-shelf chemistry research paper that will not only land you a fantastic grade but will leave a lasting impression on your teacher.
Picking the right topic is the pinnacle of any research paper. The proper topic will not only dictate the properties of your paper but will serve as a base for the content you build upon it. Coming up with an original topic is difficult, but it almost always pays off.
Most universities will have a set of rules for writing a research paper, which can include anything from the subject matter to the formatting. We implore you to follow the formatting rules because if your paper is improperly formatted, your grade can suffer regardless of how well-written your paper is.
Researching a topic isn’t the most fun thing in the world, but there are a few ways to make it more dynamic. Finding the best medical research topics will be far easier than finding something broader such as biology research topics . Rather than browsing Google Scholar for hours on end, step out into the broader internet and try to drive inspiration from there.
YouTube channels such as NileRed, blog posts on popular chemistry blogs, or even publications – the sky’s the limit when you’re seeking inspiration, and once you do get inspired, doing research will be a piece of cake.
You can always theorize on anything that you like. You can theorize on basically any field of science, and in some areas, it’s mostly about theory. In chemistry, however, it’s all about blending theory and practice together.
While you can get inspired to become the next big thing in the world of chemistry, and you may be able to theorize something out of this world, if you cannot logically draw it out and put it into practice – it’s not going to be great for your research paper. Fall back on existing studies, think of something unique, and try it out before.
- Inspiration is all around you; try to soak in as much as possible;
- Don’t start work until you’ve worked out the topic;
- Make sure to adhere to the proper faculty requirements for formatting and subject matter;
- Keep your work strictly professional, clear, and concise;
- Back your work up with experiments and other research papers/publications;
- Always check your sources to establish that they’re still relevant and correct;
- Try and make out the body of the text before you create the content;
- Don’t rush your topic research – a topic is the foundation of a good paper.
High school chemistry research topics
High-school chemistry is fascinating due to the real-life applications you can discover through experiments and studies. Students who have to write chemistry papers prefer topics that are more practical than abstract. If you want to write a paper and be excited about the results you are going to get, explore our list of research topics for high school students.
- Detection of heavy metal in plants
- Air pollution measurements
- Optimizing indoor plants life through chemistry
- Oxygen discovery
- Artificial diamonds
- Water purification systems
- Chemical applications to human health
- Periodic table history
- Thermal effects of various chemical reactions
- Chemical applications in industries
- Acids properties
- Introduction to metals
- Metals compounds
- Chemical industries: evolution and developments
- Chemistry uses in medicine or medical technology
Chemistry research topics for college
Chemistry gets more complicated in college, but the rewards are as great as the challenges. Course material usually relates directly to problems or issues of our daily lives. By writing a research paper, you discover the truth behind real-world processes or activities. Choose from the following topics to write a compelling paper.
- Tap water purification
- Environmental nanotoxicology
- Chemical neuroscience developments
- Materials in relation to thermoelectricity
- Science facts behind allergies
- Growing artificial organic tissues
- Fertilizers and pesticides
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Technological uses of nuclear fusion
- Environmental pollution with chemicals
Interesting chemistry research topics
Chem undergraduates are passionate about their academic discipline, so they enjoy researching intriguing aspects in your field. There’s so much to learn and discover that the real challenge is choosing a topic. If you want to write original papers, check our list. As a professional research paper writing service , we feature research ideas that relate to important issues of modern society. Get your inspiration below.
- Applications of surface tension
- Evolution of an allergy
- Composition of food dye
- Use of photocatalysis in 3D printers
- Molecule composition and appearance
- Molecule connectivity in living cells
- Cellular changes due to aging
- Evolution of artificial organs
- Effects of e-cigarettes
- Growing synthetic food
Organic chemistry research topics
Do you have to write a paper on organic chemistry? This is where you must focus on the structure, properties, composition, or reactions of carbon-containing compounds. This is one of the most rewarding parts of chemistry, where every study leads to a real-life practical solution. Whether you’re buying research paper or writing one by yourself, choose a topic that you’re passionate about from the examples below.
- Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers
- Composition, use, and effects of addition polymers or plastics
- Chemical composition of vitamins
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Pain relief medicine - Chemical composition
- Birth control methods: progesterone
- Acne treatments - Retin-A
- Fiber polymers
- Nicotine/Caffeine effects
Inorganic chemistry research topics
Inorganic chemistry covers everything regarding the synthesis and behavior of inorganic chemical compounds. This is where chemical innovation and invention reign. You can focus on your paper in these top research-areas below.
- Formation of sapphires
- Matter states
- Introduction to sulfuric acid
- Silicon dioxide use in solar cells
- Orbital hybridization in molecules
- Hard/soft acids
- Crystal Field Theory
- Structure and bonding in metals
- Hard/soft magnets
- Iron versus steel malleability
Chemical engineering research topics
Are you a chemical engineering student? Do you want to write a paper that will impress your professor and help you learn more about your field? Explore these intriguing topics.
- Wastewater treatment
- Biofuels and rocket fuel
- Nano filters
- Molecular dynamics and simulation
- Rare earth extraction
- Reduction in Nox emissions
- Coal and Iron slimes processing
- Nanofiltration systems
- Density functional theory simulation
Computational chemistry research topics
Computational chemistry is a promising research area research for chem scientists. Even if you’re at the beginning of your academic career, these are some challenging, yet approachable topics you can write about in your next research paper.
- Development of chemical sensors
- Dye-sensitized solar cells
- Hydrogen bonding simulation
- Metal oxide nanoparticles
- Heterogeneous catalytic conversion of CO2 to CH3OH
- Energy surfaces
- Coupled Cluster Theory
- Natural bond orbitals
- Single-point energies
- Relative energies
Analytical chemistry research topics
In your first analytical chemistry class, you discovered that this is the discipline that studies and analyzes matter using various instruments and methods. This is a vast area of knowledge, so if you want to narrow down your interests for a research paper, look below at our list.
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Dangers of Ibuprofen
- Electroanalytical techniques
- Advantages of isomerism framework
- Electrochemical applications
- Industrial Quality Assurance of Soda
- Spectroscopy applications
- Electrodes and Potentiometry
- Comparative analysis of vitamin tablets
- Acid-base titrations
Controversial Chemistry Research Topics
While it might not seem like it, the way that our understanding of chemistry evolves can be quite controversial. Here are some high-end unique topics on the controversy of chemistry:
- Chemical and Biological Warfare. Way Forward or a Nail in the Coffin
- Chemistry - the Deadliest Scientific Profession
- How Murder, Corrupt Governments, and Genocide Breathed New Life Into Chemistry as a Science
- Genetics and Molecule Replication - Just How Far Can We Go
- Playing God With Chemistry – Volume 1
- How Lethal Injection Has Evolved Over the Years
- Murder or Euthanasia and Chemistry’s Role in It
- Diseases. Synthetic or Natural – Who Can Do It Better
- Remedies and Poisons. The Buzzing History
- Combustion Chemistry. Explosives used as Medicine?
Essential Chemistry Research Topics
Chemistry, along with physics, is one of the essential sciences, so here are some of the essential topics that will get you a broader understanding of the field:
- The Many Different Types of Organic Compounds
- Crystals. Synthetic Versus Natural
- What Do We Eat and Drink daily. Chemist’s Perspective
- Exploring the Chemical Traits of Common Groceries
- Are Pesticides Harmful to Our Health?
- The Generational Side-Effects of Herbicide Exposure
- The Nasties in Our Air. How Pollution Is Way Worse Than Just Melting the Ice Caps
- Exploring the Four States of Matter – Why Is Plasma So Rare on Earth?
- Otto Ambros - Monster or Innovator, or Both?
- What Makes Lithium Such an Efficient Battery Material?
Environmental chemistry research topics
The threat of global warming has led to a new academic discipline, environmental chemistry, which studies the effects of human activity on natural environments and other interesting aspects related to the natural world. Write a paper on a popular topic to arouse your reader's attention.
- Cloud formation
- Biomes variety
- Industrial activity and acid rains
- Ecological disasters like Chernobyl and Fukushima
- Developments in green energy
- Global warming – Causes and Effects
- Effects of deep-sea mining
- Groundwater contamination and risks
- Oil industry pollution
Physical chemistry research topics
Many students consider physical chemistry one of the most difficult courses in college and wonder “Can someone do my research paper for me ?” If you want to take your knowledge of physical chemistry further, you can cover a topic from below with the help of a professional writer.
- Quantum mechanics and chemistry
- Vibrational spectroscopy
- Electronic spectroscopy
- Harmonic and anharmonic oscillator
- Multielectron atoms
- Chemical bonding or heteroatomics
- The Schrodinger Equation
- Gas properties
- Applications in kinetics
- Entropy laws
Biochemistry research paper topics
Do you want to know everything about proteins, enzymes, acids, and carbohydrates? Explore these topics.
- Enzymes kinetics
- Cell metabolism processes
- Proteins - Structure and role
- Metabolism of fatty acids
- DNA replication and repair
- Carbohydrates - Structure and role
- Nucleic Acids analysis
- Protein function - Key principles
- Role of lipids in biological systems
- Special properties of water
Chemistry is one of the more refined sciences out there. Throughout human history, it has been used to cure, kill, and explore – nowadays, chemistry is known as the bane of all students, and if you’re studying chemistry, it’s safe to say that you might have a hard time doing so.
No matter how much you love the subject matter, no one expects you to be on your best game every time, all the time – but we have a solution. If you need a research paper, you might want to give us at Study Clerk a try.
We’re staffed by seasoned industry professionals who would be more than happy to take the workload off your shoulders and help you with anything by writing a top-quality chemistry research paper!
Order your paper now!
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- List of 78 Top Cyber Security Topics for Research
- 50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
- 50+ Best Astronomy Research Topics You Can Write About
- 50+ Inspiring Animal Research Topics
There are plenty of topics about inorganic chemistry out there, but we have selected only the best for you: Why is NaCl salty? How are sapphires formed? Explain the Law of Multiple Proportions. Explain the various states of matter. The effect of sulfuric acid on organic material. Why is silicone dioxide used in solar cells?
Essential Chemistry Research Topics Lewis Structure Study Stoichiometry & Mole Concept Atomic Structure Progressive Scale Grading Electrolysis & Low-level Extraction Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate Conversion Electronegative Atoms & Physical Bonding Save your time with free essay samples on Essential Chemistry Explore essay samples on Modern Technology
Undergraduate Research in Chemistry. Undergraduate research in chemistry is self-directed experimentation work under the guidance and supervision of a mentor or advisor. Students participate in an ongoing research project and investigate phenomena of interest to them and their advisor. There is a broad range of research areas in the chemical ...
5 Tips for Writing Chemistry Research Papers Chemistry Research Topics: ⚙️Engineering 🧪Organic 🛢️Іnorganic 🔬Biomolecular 🧫Analytical 🧮Computational 🧬Physical ⚗️Innovative 🧭Environmental 🌱Green 🥼Controversial Do you need a topic for your chemistry research paper? Are you unsure of where to start? Don't worry - we're here to help.
Even if you’re at the beginning of your academic career, these are some challenging, yet approachable topics you can write about in your next research paper. Development of chemical sensors Dye-sensitized solar cells Hydrogen bonding simulation Metal oxide nanoparticles Heterogeneous catalytic conversion of CO2 to CH3OH Energy surfaces